[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you don't own $LAND or at least some kind of REIT you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (39KB, 547x402px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 547x402px
If you don't own $LAND or at least some kind of REIT you are pretty much cucking you self out of easy gains
>>
>>1645560
can you rec any good beginner books or resources on the subject
>>
Land and real estate is for suckers. You buy from firms that possess a great deal more knowledge of the market than you and they are SELLING. If your purchase was going to be worth more in the future they would not be selling it but offering to buy.
>>
>>1645560
Low return, N T fucking Y
>>
>>1645610
Wrong. It often makes economic sense for a broker of any kind to sell an asset that offers long term profits. The broker is interested in making profit on the sale. The broker can use their expertise to obtain assets at a good rate then sell them at a higher rate. As their funds are limited they cannot (and should not) hold onto assets for long term profit. The broker is interested in selling property that will realise them a decent amount of profit on the sale. That does not imply, or even indicate, that the asset being sold will not appreciate in value further.
>>
>>1645560
You again?
No one wants that shitty plot you're trying to sell. You paid way to much to begin with.
>>
I see it this way. There's only so much land available. Get it now, get it cheap. It may raise and fall, but it will, over time, go up. We're talking Land here, not necessary land with a structure on it.
>>
>>1645881
The same attitude caused the housing market crash.
>>
>>1645890

And? I still own the land? It's an asset. Assests are about long term, not buy/sell.

Buy and hold.
>>
>>1645897
What about property taxes?
>>
>>1645560
In most all cases yes.

Good call anon.

What u got?
>>
>>1645610
>he doesn't buy from old people moving to a home or people that inherited the house 5 states away and don't want it or the hassle of selling it.

It's like u coinage expect money to fall from the sky.

I have 4 shit holes and still make a profit.

If I have it my way I'll have around 30 shit holes and start selling them for quality property with less gains but higher quality.

Welcome to Acorn estates. A tidy pond and commons area surrounded by litearly 50 actual cucksheds. 12x40 1 bedroom comfy houses. All bills paid and $100 each profit.

Quit my job and build 2nd cuck city or expand until I can't find tennants.

Probably try buying land in Texasome near boomtown and make cuckshed duplexes for the oil guys.
>>
File: Brian-Hammons.jpg (49KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Brian-Hammons.jpg
49KB, 300x225px
>>1645899
Find ways to utilize land to mitigate it. In Kansas here I can lease it and far cover taxes. I have a simple plan together for the long term I hope is sucessful.

>buy 15 acres
>plant black walnut trees
>when safe put faggot rancher and cows on it.
>build flame thrower drone or military cocktail fucking inevitable bag worms.
>before year 4-7 when (lol the trees nut) keep tried and weed out the imperfect cucks. Process or sell as is.
>years (4-7)+ until year 30. Use homemade tree shaker to gather nuts or let them rot.
>keep ranchers in leases
>year ~30 flatten that bitch. Either kiln dry and make furniture to increase value or sell logs.
>replant. When I am 60 years old.

Use the equivalent of $100,000 per acre in 2047 dollars from the sell (1.5 million) to buy more land and do it again while planting 2nd. Tend for some years until the only maintenance is gather nuts, pruning, and bag worm hunting.

Pay trustworthy blue collar to tend some cows I bought and hold the fort down. Give him comfy cuckshed. Full time pay for a few hours work a day. Gift fortune to my heirs in a trust fund because as much as I love my friendson and family they are all financially fucking retarded... this is the only way I see to help them as they will be rich and piss it away...
>>
>>1645560
$O will produce much more gains
>>
>>1645560
How is #LAND better than XDN?
>>
File: 1468546182801s.jpg (3KB, 125x103px) Image search: [Google]
1468546182801s.jpg
3KB, 125x103px
>>1645560
The Russian government is giving out free land to citisens in the far east of the country, one hektar per person, In a desperate bid to revitalise the economy. You can apply together with people and then if you have ten people you get ten hektars. Honestly nobody cares or trusts the government so its easy to find people to sign off their land rites to me. But if the land is not used for 5 years it will go back to the government. I was thinking to plant some expensive trees to claim it and perhaps for long term investments. Is it a good idea? what would you do? What expensive trees require next to no maintenance and can grow in cold climates? Is it worth it?
>>
>>1646584
>Is it a good idea
What do you think? It's FREE land!

>Is it worth it?
Ask your offspring in a few generations!

Just take as much as you can man, seriously!
I do not know anything about which trees would qualify for it though. I guess that will be your quest! Figuring out a way to keep it!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.