[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>vector shill claims he makes $100 an hour as a college student

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1473553257440.jpg (39KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1473553257440.jpg
39KB, 350x350px
>vector shill claims he makes $100 an hour as a college student

There is no way this can be true. Vector is a scam, no?
>>
>>1645241
Yes it's a fucking scam. Your job is selling shit for more than you buy them yourself. Nobody wants the shit unless you're a Steve jobs sort of marketer and then you're stuck having bought some random garbage.
>>
>>1645241
>vector
No shit they're STILL operating?! They've been a pyramid scheme since I was in college like 5 years ago. What in the fuck people actually fall for this shit?
>>
>>1645246
Supposedly you no longer need to buy the knives
>>
No idea how the fuck they're allowed to be on my campus.
>>
File: Cutco Gift Set.jpg (166KB, 936x698px) Image search: [Google]
Cutco Gift Set.jpg
166KB, 936x698px
I currently work for Vector. AMA
>>
>>1645241
it's possible as a district manager, but he probably means per appointment.
>>1645250
Vector isn't exactly multi-level marketing, although there are a lot of similar aspects.
>>1645252
True. New reps are loaned for free a sample kit worth around $400 to start out. They have to give it back if they stop working.
>>1645261
because they have an A+ rating with the BBB
>>
>>1645274
He had said per appointment, than said an hour. This was the final nail in the doubt coffin.
>>
>>1645241
>pursuing bullshit MLM schemes ever; whether it be knives, poopwater herbal drinks, insurance
>not being stuck with tons of inventory you can't move, end up investing in bullshit MLM to never get money back

There's better and more legal (not gray area) means to make tons more money bro
>>
>>1645429
Reps don't have to buy anything in order to sell stuff. All of the orders come directly from the factory in Olean, NY
>>
>>1645339
Appointments usually take around an hour. It's very possible to make $100 in that hour. (If you don't you're probably a new rep or a bad salesperson) But that doesn't include time spent on the phone or anything
>>
>>1645429
Like...
>>
ITT Vector shills
>>
There are a lot of easier and reliable ways of earning money than shilling a bunch of overpriced shitty knives to your friends and relatives.
>>
>>1645241
He probably made $100 one time in an hour.
>>
>>1645241
Yes it is a scam I know 3+ people who worked for Vector and never made any money
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 547x402px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 547x402px
>>1645241
Make $100 an hour buying LAND
>>
File: Bsc.jpg (111KB, 474x595px) Image search: [Google]
Bsc.jpg
111KB, 474x595px
>>1645588
If you don't want people to know you're the same poster, maybe you could use a different fucking image.
>>
>>1645540
Basically any business is started with the help of friends and relatives. If you were to open a restaurant, you'd invite all your friends and relatives to try it out
>>
>>1645537
There is absolutely zero chance that I recommend anyone through /biz/.
>>1645573
They were terrible sales people. You can make money with just the base pay, even if you sell nothing if you're not a lazy fuck
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.