[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /biz/ think of... >The Federal Reserve Act (ch.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 65+3.jpg (39KB, 450x399px) Image search: [Google]
65+3.jpg
39KB, 450x399px
What does /biz/ think of...

>The Federal Reserve Act (ch. 6, 38 Stat. 251, enacted December 23, 1913, 12 U.S.C. ch. 3) is an Act of Congress that created and established the Federal Reserve System, the central banking system of the United States, and which created the authority to issue Federal Reserve Notes (now commonly known as the U.S. Dollar) and Federal Reserve Bank Notes as legal tender. The Act was signed into law by President Woodrow Wilson.
>>
>>1644997
>create federal reserve
>become wealthiest, most powerful nation on the planet for decades
seems fine
>>
File: 5874.png (43KB, 1166x465px) Image search: [Google]
5874.png
43KB, 1166x465px
>>1645001
How does a nation profit from this, apart from the private owners?
>>
>>1644997
Bump
>>
>>1644997
Much better than just relying on gold, but they should've gone further and nationalized it. It's quite an anachronism now, as every other country has fully nationalized its central bank.
>>
>>1646092
It provides a logical framework for the federal reserve to act independently of the government while being part of it. It means that the fed can make decisions for the betterment of the economy rather than being at the whim of whatever is best for the government.
>>
>>1646092
>>1646104
Every credible national bank works independently and it is nationalised.
>>
File: Eating_money.jpg (87KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Eating_money.jpg
87KB, 640x360px
>>1644997
I think it's fantastic. If u own the mutherfucker! Words cannot describe my disgust for this cuckery or "fractional loaning."

In what way humanly fucking possible is it sensible to hold $1 of my money and loan some section 8 cuck $20?

>federal reserve bank
>not federal
>no reserves
>not a bank.

Are u fucking kidding me?

My wife made me tour the Kansas city one. The metal plate in my foot of course dictates that I take off my boots and get groped by a sweaty tsa faggot.

Then we get red pulled for 2 hours about what a success it is.

Then you get to the best part. 1 sheet of glass between you and billions of dollars.

I'm talking automated forklifts moving dozens of pallets of money 24/7...

Nobody needs that.

Assuming all 300 million Americans exchange 1000 dollars a day in NEW money then there should only be like 3 trillion. All I saw were 100s but I'm sure that's for the crowds.

17+ tons of ink a month.

17 tons!!!

We are printing money at Zimbabwe and Germany rates now.

There's a folk tale of a woman in Germany taking a wheelbarrow of money to buy a loaf of bread. In her 2nd trip out to get an armload of money she finds her money on the ground because the the thieves knew the wheelbarrow was worth more.

U can buy a 100 TRILLION dollar Zimbabwe note on ebay right now.

Rip America.

Yall mutherfuckers don't even understand how close we are to folding.

I legit had a work visa and a job and cuckshed lined up in australia. I had the pc open and ready to drain all of my accounts and buy a plain ticket.

Trump won't fucking save America or make it great again. He is just 1 man and not a dictator. He cant.

But just maybe he can slow it down enough I can cash out and retire in 8 years or less.

And by cash outo I mean ditch all my dumb shit for real estate and silver and oil.

Shit that will hold value when the new American currency is printed.

I have it on high authority they are already printing it.

U faggots laugh all u want.
>>
>>1645058
A mere nation state just taxes its own citizens but an empire taxes other nation states, instead of having to enforce a direct payment of taxes on other nations all America has to do is spread its paper in exchange for goods with the intended consequence of inflating and devaluing those dollars and paying back later each dollar with less economic goods ;^)

>>1646219
Remember when tinfoil hats were screaming QE was going to cause hyperinflation and America was going to become Zimbabwe... but then it didn't. America unlike Zimbabwe or Germany is the global hegemonic empire giving it powers they never had to manage and manipulate global markets, it's a stupid comparison.
>>
>>1646266
Whatever m8. I'm buying a cuckshed and hiding money in new Zealand just in case.

I am grateful we can run our nation like a retarded todler. But at some point we will get gang jumped.
>>
>>1646219
>Assuming all 300 million Americans exchange 1000 dollars a day in NEW money then there should only be like 3 trillion.
Why would you make an assumption that stupid?

>We are printing money at Zimbabwe and Germany rates now.
If this is true, why have you still not reached the conclusion that printing money is insufficient to collapse a currency?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.