[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else feel like hard work has become a humiliating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: fSSh7df.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
fSSh7df.png
80KB, 500x421px
Does anyone else feel like hard work has become a humiliating label?

If you work hard you have to suffer knowing that some 16 year old is making thousands a week from the internet somehow.

People go from private school to arts degrees at university to £ 40+k graduate jobs with little effort.

It's like signalling that you are a brainlet.
>>
>>1644626
yes OP, theres a saying, its "work smarter, not harder" find a way to make money with little to no effort
>>
>>1644626
I didnt see any art degree with a 40k £ graduate jobs. I worked hard and I am now making 6 figures with 2 years experience (bonus included). I would not trade my job with the 16yo youtube star, prostituting my dignity on dumb videos everyday do not sound really appealing.
>>
one of the hardest working, and smartest people I know is a construction contractor. he can build furniture, remodel kitchens, build decks, wiring, roofing, any handyman task he is capable it seems
>>
File: neet pyramid.png (764KB, 701x800px) Image search: [Google]
neet pyramid.png
764KB, 701x800px
>hard work while people make millions on instagram posting pics
do people still do this?
>>
>>1644985
You are prostituting your dignity by wagecucking and commutecucking.
>>
>>1644626
>you have to suffer knowing that some 16 year old is making thousands a week
Why would this make you suffer?
You might as well "suffer" because some people were born with more money, even though you were born with more than others.
>>
>>1644626
Pretty much. I work in IT. I believe it's a network of frauds that protect reach other. Everything is shit and will never get better. Why even try.
>>
>>1644646
This.

Although I am generally unmotivated and my strong hard work ethic has carried to my biz and real estate.

Soon I will be a neet and order people around. Having had shitty bosses and coworkers I know who not to be now.
>>
Not really.
There is always someone with more and always some asian 5 year old who can do it better than you.

Im just happy not being a NEET
>>
>>1644646

/thread
>>
>>1644646
There's nothing wrong with working harder, just make sure you don't become a busy fool in the process.
>>
>>1644626
Working hard at anything but your own business is a sign of stupidity
>>
>>1644626
>Does anyone else feel like hard work has become a humiliating label?

I think that's what the kings 500 years ago who were fat as fuck wanted to believe. Lol

ART THOU NOT A PLEBIAN THINE HANDS ARE SILKY SMOOTH
>>
>>1644626
the magic of money devaluing

if you are this
>>1644996
you will never be out of work and can fend for yourself when needed. i know dozen of "architects" that haven't been employed since they left uni.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.