[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've never checked my credit rating before. What site should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: alf01.jpg (18KB, 331x236px) Image search: [Google]
alf01.jpg
18KB, 331x236px
I've never checked my credit rating before. What site should I use? Any credit rating red pills I should swallow?
>>
>>1643287
you shouldn't be using a credit card unless you're autistic and want like 1% cash back
>>
>>1643292
There's plenty of things right about using a credit card and always paying it off every month. Literally no reason not to.
>>
>>1643287
This is the one that is not a scam:
https://www.annualcreditreport.com/index.action

I suggest getting one report at a time, and space them out over the year, rather than getting them all at once.
>>
>>1643588
Thanks!
>>
>>1643588
>I suggest getting one report at a time, and space them out over the year, rather than getting them all at once
Just use CreditKarma.com. No fees, no strings, and you get access to Equifax and Transunion credit reports instantly and whenever you want (including seeing all changes).

Do they try to make money by showing you credit card offers? Yes. Are you required to apply for any of these credit cards? No.
>>
>>1643997
How exactly is CreditKarma better than annualcreditreport?
>>
>>1645279
Being able to see your credit report and history any time you want as often as you want, versus once per year per credit agency.
>>
>>1643299
Autism Speaks
>>
>>1645279
CreditKarma sucks. They only allow one account. Plus their algorithm is trash
>>
File: 1474508564697.jpg (40KB, 496x371px) Image search: [Google]
1474508564697.jpg
40KB, 496x371px
Sr loan officer/banker here, use annualcreditreport.com and you can get a copy from all 3 of the beuros for free once a year, check it for accuracy and you can always get a vantage score from credit karma or if you already have a credit product through a bank they will most likely have access to a free fico score. It does NOT hurt your credit to get a copy of your report or check your vantage score (aka close estimate of your actual fico). Don't wait get all three reports, or not know what your credit is, that can cost you thousands later on. Also ignore the idiots thay say don't have credit, you'll have to use it at some point unless you are the 1 percent.
>>
>>1645338
>They only allow one account.
Huh?
>Plus their algorithm is trash
There are multiple credit score formulas. Your mortgage lender, auto lender, credit card company, and retail store are each probably using different algorithms.

If you don't like the formula they use for some reason, how about articulating an actual explanation.
>>
>>1645380
I already have Creditwise with Capital One. Why would I need meme-tier Credit Karma?

Also Discover has their Scorecard now.
>>
>>1645393
>I already have Creditwise with Capital One. Why would I need meme-tier Credit Karma?
>
>Also Discover has their Scorecard now.
Are you mentally impaired? I have no idea why you would want to use CreditKarma if you have other options to check your credit score.

But here's a pro-tip: you're not OP, faggot, and I wasn't giving you advice anyway. So shut the fuck up already.
>>
>>1645413
What the fuck did you just fucking say you little bitch?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.