[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The fags who pumped ARCH x10 the price are planning pumping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: ip.bitcointalk.org.png (379KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
ip.bitcointalk.org.png
379KB, 512x512px
The fags who pumped ARCH x10 the price are planning pumping MEME

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-MEME
>>
w h o
h
o

cares
>>
>>1642984
savvy investors
>>
>>1642987
well if you're buying whatever some clowns on /biz/ tell you to buy, I would use a different epithet than savvy to describe you
>>
its 4btc to 1k sats and 8btc to 2k. Broken block chain on a dead coin and most holders can't move their coin to Bittrex because of the broken block chain.

Seriously this is going to x20 easy and it's the guys who ran the ARCH and SCRT pumps recently. Get in before you miss another huge pump by the /biz/ P&D group.
>>
>>1642946
>>1643039
okay, i'll dip my feet in. you better not fuck me, anons.
>>
>>1642993
>well if you're buying whatever some clowns on /biz/ tell you
>clowns

Its clearly a cartoon Frog. And If I've learnt anything over the last year, its that I should always listen to the predictions of cartoon frogs.
>>
Get in below 1k. This coin is going to explode very soon. This is going to be some meme magic for real.
>>
>>1643064
ha
you've got a point there
>>
how to buy?
>>
>>1643279

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-MEME

Buy with Bitcoin.
>>
Meme is fucking prepping for moon
>>
>>1642946
bump
>>
last chance to buy below 1000 sat... Get on the MEME train, or stay poor.. Meme Magics will see us through
>>
MEME MAGIC MAKE MONEY
>>
File: file.png (58KB, 275x210px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
58KB, 275x210px
>>1644036
>inb4 every nigger itt that buys gets rekt
>>
Here's the million dollar question - if this is true, how do you know?
>>
>>1642946
showerhead is an absolute cringer
#HighOnAdderall, who even says shit like that?
>>
>>1642946
>pumped ARCH x10 the price
When was that?
>>
>>1644283

Less than a month ago.
>>
File: bball.jpg (19KB, 300x199px) Image search: [Google]
bball.jpg
19KB, 300x199px
>>1642946

Where the fuck is the pump?!
>>
>>1644917
November 13th?
>>
Forget PEPE guys, we XDN now.

Screencap this if you don't believe me.
>>
>>1646520

I really find you to be intolerable sometimes.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.