[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else /scared/? >housing bubble >western debt crisis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1478658325487.png (464KB, 515x525px) Image search: [Google]
1478658325487.png
464KB, 515x525px
Who else /scared/?

>housing bubble
>western debt crisis
>fiat money printing extravaganza
>unstable middle east
>influx of mudslims
>>
This all has been going on since forever, and will never end
>>
File: cap_rec_20120723_151802.jpg (39KB, 704x480px) Image search: [Google]
cap_rec_20120723_151802.jpg
39KB, 704x480px
>>1642044
FPBP
Only people like Jim Richards do profit selling these imminent crashes bs.
>>
>>1642044
with the exception of an unstable middle east you are mostly wrong
>>
>>1642038
Housing bubble will only pop when stock markets start making mad gainz again or if interest rates go really high. Until then people will keep investing in property because it's the only thing that will give them a return.

Western Debt Crises... fehhh.. that's not a worry

Printing money? well, houses are so expensive, so it's not causing inflation obviously

Unstable Middle East? Established in 1947 and still going stronk... Yeman and Syria now too!

As for the refugee crises, yeah... yeah... I'm not too crash hot on the idea of allowing a bunch of people who have lived in a protracted warzone probably suffering from PTSD living next to me in a country they don't understand or have any connection to the culture of. Hmmmm
>>
>>1642038
>Housing Bubble
The Housing "Bubble" we're in now is a fucking meme compared to the one in 2008. So long as China and other third world shitholes try to develop without establishing a fundamental respect for property rights, their investors will throw money into real estate in the West. It happened with the Japanese, it's happening with the Chinese, and mark my words it will continue.

>Western Debt Crisis
Even though Donald Trump has declared bankruptcy several times, people would still toss money at him because it's the Trump brand you're investing in. The same is true for the United States.

Also, look up helicopter drops.

>Fiat money printing extravaganza
Read less Mises.org, read more Milton Friedman

>Unstable Middle East
>Influx of Muslims
Only legit things on this list to be afraid of, but Trump will stop Muslims in America. It's much more of a problem in Europe.
>>
>>1642101
middle east instability really starts at the end of ww1, not with the creation of Israel (that merely ratcheted it up a notch) the british and french arbitrarily drew borders that put many different ethnic groups with historical rivalries together in the same country. In Syria and Iraq you developed situations where a dictator from a minority group was able to come to power by giving huge privileges to his ethnic group at the expense of all others. That ethnic minority rabidly defended their dictator because they knew if he was overthrown they would be absolutely fucked since everyone else would want revenge for the decades of maltreatment. As much as I hate ISIS I definitely think they have a point when they say that the sunni parts of Iraq and Syria should really be one country.

And even going before the end of ww1 there was a lot of instability among arabs, the ottomans just did a good job keeping a lid on it through brutal repression.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.