[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

!!!!!!!IDEAS 4 $ALE!!!!!!! $50 BUCKS GETS YOU A GREAT IDEA coding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 19century world.jpg (49KB, 964x419px) Image search: [Google]
19century world.jpg
49KB, 964x419px
!!!!!!!IDEAS 4 $ALE!!!!!!!
$50 BUCKS GETS YOU A GREAT IDEA
coding is required
product not in market
has to do with books and stuff
>>
>>1641576
Bump for my offer
>>
>>1642122
is the idea to go fuck yourself?

because that's what you should do.

>Note: /biz/ is NOT a place for ADVERTISING or SOLICITING
>>
>>1642151
associate with amazon and live happily ever after
>>
>>1641576
ill give $20 - looks like it's your best offer so far, family
>>
>>1641576
I don't understand what you're selling or why I would buy it.
>>
>>1642978
not going to make it
>>
can we get a free sample, we need to see what kind of ideas we're working with here
>>
File: Im-Clearly-the-IDEAS-guy.png (15KB, 687x501px) Image search: [Google]
Im-Clearly-the-IDEAS-guy.png
15KB, 687x501px
>>1641576
What ever this guy's idea is... I will give you TWO ideas for half the price. That's right for only $25 smackeroos you too could have two ideas.
You know what, for an extra $5 per idea I'll even throw in a smart looking PDF presenting the idea, and suggesting immediate points of execution and sign the copyright over to you.

Just to show I'm not kidding, here's some partially redacted ideas.
>Uber for ___
>A recommendation engine for __ that takes the guesswork out of it. Also has room for e-commerce expansions
>Profundity Generator: Value Signal bland shit by automatically generated ____ perfect for individuals and businesses
>Amalgamation/Search site for ____ niche

You can't afford not to take this offer! VCs spend millions on potential companies, and here, for 25 dollars I'm giving you a no risk entry point. For 25 dollars you could reap the benefits of the next great startup, or two!

>Ask about your bundling options. Get more bang for your buck.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.