[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Making money off of people who are superstitious, religious or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

I've already talked about it in a few threads, my mom buying candles and shit.
She claims that when she goes to this store that they're selling candles, charms and other things from $25 to 250+. More money = more powerful the charm would be.
The person selling would be more than willing to loan these items and have you pay them off half price because it costs almost nothing to make or buy these things.
They also make up recipes for potions and other things. They make it incredibly specific so "This potion/charm isn't working" they'll just say you're not using it right or you haven't taken a certain step. After all some people are batshit insane and if your cure doesn't work they might threaten you.
To avoid this hassle of being threatened I would market all this garbage online and try to spread rumors about it working.
Think it has potential?
>>
>>1641444
Oh, and another thing is the store owner will actually try and legitimately help the person find a job, they'll be on-call to talk with you and offer personal advice or answer just about any question you want.
>>
>>1641444
don't let people pay with credit cards because they can get chargebacks issued to you when your magic doesn't work
>>
>>1641506
that's if they're smart enough to know what a chargeback is
>>
>>1641444
Say that it takes 60 days to take full effect, so you are beyond the chargeback period.
>>
>>1641444
I've heard you in other threads. OP is your mom in a cult?

The best way to rip off these people is to start a cult, which is not illegal. Make them pay for "magic teaching seminars" a.k.a brainwashing camps. The cult leaders have many many tricks, you can use these to get people to hand over their life savings and make the women have orgies with you. See:

youtube.com/watch?v=EBK5aKOr2Fw

Take a look at Landmark Forum, Scientology, the moonies, and various MLM companies to see how a cult can be monitized.
>>
>>1641600
No my mom isn't in a cult and I'm not interested in creating a cult..
>>
>>1641608
Got it. Just want to rip people off. Glad I know.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.