[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Making free money through networking? Create a free account

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2016-11-28-17-33-44.png (209KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-28-17-33-44.png
209KB, 1080x1920px
Making free money through networking?
Create a free account on sociobux.
All hou have to do is invite tour friends and het 10 cents form every member. Hou alsof earn money from people who subscribe through your member

Dont wait for it.
Ask me if u have questions.
Use the URL for a temporary discount
Im Dutch, sorry if i misspellee things

http://www.sociobux.com/ref/RW6U
>>
>>1640227
That's a pyramid scheme buddy. If it works, you're going to run out of people on earth pretty quickly (i.e. within about 16 referrals)

you been duped and you're an idiot
>>
>>1640236
I talked to the owner and iets not a pyramid scheme. If your not interested. Im not complaining
>>
File: ou.jpg (26KB, 200x267px) Image search: [Google]
ou.jpg
26KB, 200x267px
>>1640251
>I talked to the owner and iets not a pyramid scheme
>>
File: 1475783800034.jpg (77KB, 640x475px) Image search: [Google]
1475783800034.jpg
77KB, 640x475px
>>1640251
>>
Funny to start seeing this shit pop up everywhere, even John Oliver did 30 minutes on his show about it. My buddy said he met a guy and was very brief about it but said something about his dad retiring at 27 and investing in assets. The following Saturday I'm having a meeting with a guy, he didn't ask for money or a sign up but I started hearing very typical shit about mentors and "paying it forward."

Gave me a free book and I even read the whole thing in one day, and i hate reading books, but at the end of the day no one could clarify what Network Marketing is or what the exact steps are. Very vague shit about starting a business, and some of it makes sense like using that business to pay lower taxes, but never any examples of what kind of business I'd be running.

When you dust the sugar coating off it just seems like recruiting people, but you're just very nice about it, make it sound like it's all about your recruits and helping them develop an entrepreneur mindset.
Even the book says to venture into real estate or investing as soon as you can.

The guy interviewing me even asked me to give him the benefit of the doubt and not see it as a pyramid scheme, half the people say its a scheme, the other half say they did it wrong or gave up. And the guys pushing this shit always have a story of being homeless, living in a car etc, and that getting ahead with network marketing takes 4 or 5 years to start raking in major profits.
>>
>>1640227
Sorry guys. My ip changed and I forgot to use a trip. This is my new id. Anyone have any questions?
>>
>>1640561
Fucking trip
>>
Reee I'm so dumb
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.