[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi. Marketing student, offered to be manager in a rock club.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: art_divebar_01.preview[1].jpg (82KB, 550x302px) Image search: [Google]
art_divebar_01.preview[1].jpg
82KB, 550x302px
Hi. Marketing student, offered to be manager in a rock club.

Pretty famous in the area back in the day (early 2000's), but completely ruined now bc of shitty workers and the owner didn't give a fuck for many years.

Should I get the job? Is it worth trying to revive a business like that?
>>
>>1639913
Sounds like you'll never be able to get it back to its heyday even if you tried. They've already alienated their current customer base, it may prove to be more effort than its worth to win them back, if that's even possible.
>>
>>1639913
>shitty workers and the owner didn't give a fuck
If these workers or manager are still working there, fuck that. If you get the opportunity to clean house, go for it. Working with shitty managers/staff in the hospitality business will make you go insane. If you don't have the ability to fire or hire at your own discretion, say no.
>>
>>1639937
They lost the sense of business here, they don't care about the customer anymore. They treat the local as a home, play their music, bring up their friends... One of this shitty waitresses is leaving tomorrow, but I'd still have to work with the other one.

The owner isn't seen in there for weeks, sometimes.
>>
What's keeping you?
>>
>>1639913
Very important: if you have the qualities to actually revive this business you should demand two things:
- Part ownership (balance this with your salary)
- Authority to make decisions
If you believe you can make this business succesful it's a no brainer.
>>
>>1639946
idk, I think it still has potential. It has still made money even in the worst possible economical scenario. It looks cool inside, and the customers seem to like it even after shitty service, shitty music and shitty clientage. Maybe the owner only needs some motivation and fresh ideas.
>>
>>1639948
>Part ownership
How could I make this? I'm broke and salary is fucking awful (waitresses earn like 800$ a month)
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.