[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poorfag thread Whats the most pathetic thing you've had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Poorfag thread

Whats the most pathetic thing you've had to do because of your financial problems /biz/?

My worst was having to go to mcdonalds and steal ketchup, mustard and mayonnaise packets so I could go home and make what I call a condiment soup which is putting all condiments in a bowl and eating it like a soup, I had to do that for every meal for almost a week
>>
I guess everyone here is rich if they have never had to do something like I had to do
>>
I've had to answer online surveys for like $3 an hour because I'm too autistic to get a job. Got lucky enough to be hired as min. wage security guard and it's easy af
>>
One time I was hungry, had no food in my apartment. Went to the Taco Bell drive through for a bean burrito. My debit card was rejected, had no money in there. Tried to use my credit card with a $500 limit, also rejected. Told them I'll be right back, have to run to the ATM. Never went back. Went hungry until my next paycheck.
>>
>>1639714
But credit cards are awesome, rite guys??
>>
>>1639687
For several months sat in an unheated house taking cold showers and ignoring the credit card bills plopping into the doormat because my fucking student loan never came and I had burned through my savings just paying the deposit and first couple months rent on my fucking student accommodation. I walked around my local supermarket at night trying to grab final reductions. I got a bag of carrots for 5p and that was my dinner for two days. One day I was walking home because lol no bus fare and I found a banknote on the floor. Not religious but some son of a bitch was watching over me that day. I immediately spent most of it on rice and ate like a relative king for the week.

Lost about 10kg in bodyweight. Fun times.
>>
>>1639720
Well. That was a long time ago, I was like 19. I'm 33 now and am a lot wiser. I stopped credit cards for a long time, but now I use credit cards to manage cash flow and never spend more than I can cover(as in, I have a budget). Even get a couple small perks for using them responsibly. If you don't have your shit together I would avoid them at ALL COSTS. Single biggest wealth drainer you can possibly get yourself into.
>>
>>1639723
Dude, how are you doing now? I'm sure that was character building and you've gotten yourself out of the situation by now.
>>
>>1639687
Jesus I don't think anyone can top that
>>
>>1639708
Where'd you get the survey job? I have alot of downtime at work, I don't mind being a statistic for an extra 3 bucks an hour.
>>
>>1639687
Shit repost or I saw you on /board years ago. Lol. But I'll bite.

Rolling change to buy Ramen noodles was a low point...
>>
File: Eating_money.jpg (87KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Eating_money.jpg
87KB, 640x360px
>>1639720
Fuck yes they are. If u use them properly.

I have like 12 and my credit score is headed to to moon.
>>
>>1639687
How did you feel after drinking that soup every day? Healthwise i mean? Id imagine my stomache would hurt.
>>
>>1640480
Didn't feel very good but it was calories in my body
>>
i take all the pennies from a take a penny leave a penny change thing at the register. im not even poor, i just figure it adds up over time
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.