[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is my career fucked if two people died due to something I did

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1455666321887.png (210KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1455666321887.png
210KB, 500x375px
Is my career fucked if two people died due to something I did at work? I was declared innocent in court but I'm worried that I won't be able to get another job in the field due to this incident. Can I sue for discrimination if people don't hire me over something I was proved innocent of?

It wasn't anything serious like a work-related accident by the way, I just mixed a ton of nuts into my lunch because I had a feeling the people stealing from my lunchbox were the two faggots allergic to them (I even told them earlier that day that I was onto their shit and there was a ton of nuts in my food but they still stole it anyway).
>>
>>1638793
> Can I sue for discrimination if people don't hire me over something I was proved innocent of?
Yes.

I don't believe you OP. I think this is actually just a really great post. I would love to play along but it would only tease me, the fantasy of this being real.
>>
>>1638793
sounds like they deserved to die anyways
>>
File: 1355739283325.jpg (237KB, 1100x1380px) Image search: [Google]
1355739283325.jpg
237KB, 1100x1380px
>>1638793
>I even told them earlier that day that I was onto their shit and there was a ton of nuts in my food but they still stole it anyway
Darwinism at work
>>
>>1638793
If true, that's hilarious.
>>
File: nut.jpg (75KB, 564x851px) Image search: [Google]
nut.jpg
75KB, 564x851px
>>1638793
People with nut allergies are the easiest to kill. They were meant to die man.
I had a friend who threw a peanut at a kid with a peanut allergy and the guy who had the allergy had to go to the hospital
Don't feel guilty either, you even told them that you had put nuts in the food.
>>
>>1638793

No, it was your property. NEVER admit to putting extra nuts in for the purpose of getting someone else sick. You like nuts. That's all there is to it.

I've done similar, OP. In 2007, someone kept stealing my lunch from the fridge at work. 250 employees, 3 shifts, hard to tell who was doing it. I worked a split shift, which made it even tougher. I let some lunch meat go absolutely rancid, then made a nice looking sandwich out of it. Slapped it full of condiments to mask the stench and sight. Some bastard ate it right away, didn't know who. 4 years later at my going away party, a few of us were talking about times people left work in an ambulance (of all things). Some asshole on 3rd shift came up in conversation.

>"Yeah, Dave got pulled out by ambulance and had his stomach pumped or something."
>"Uh, what did he eat?"
>"He got bad food poisoning. Life threatening."
>When was this? Fall of 2007?"
>"Yeah."
>"HA! I GOT THE BASTARD!"

I'm not a doctor, but apparently the guy started having heart problems and got pulled by amberlamps to the ER that same day.

Fuck 'em. Fuck 'em all.

You like nuts, OP.
>>
>>1638793
>I was declared innocent in court
courts can't declare you innocent.

oh, this is a bait thread.
carry on then.
>>
>>1639221
English isn't my first language, buddy. I wasn't found guilty, charges were dropped. Don't know how to say that any better in English so don't get your almonds in a bunch.
>>
>>1639218
hah, that's great. I love it when idiots get what's coming to them.
>>
>>1639223
>charges were dropped.
so you're saying you knew your coworkers were stealing your lunch so you put a substance that would kill them in the lunch, warned them that the substance was there, and then they not only stole your lunch and ate it anyways, but somehow admitted to stealing your lunch before they died?

and the charges brought against you were dropped? And the fuckers died even though they or the emergency crew would surely have epinephrine on hand?

what were you charged with? Lying on the internets?
>>
>>1639230
No, fucking your mum. The judge took one look at her and decided to drop the charges straight away.
>>
witty retordt
>>
>>1638793

If true this is an awesome story.

And no, an employer cannot discriminate based upon an arrest, only a conviction.
>>
Op eats peanutbutter sandwiches
>>
>>1639268
>The judge took one look at her and decided to drop the charges straight away.
yeah, judges totally do that all the time.
It's completely legal and stuff.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.