[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>self proclaimed "next Warren Buffet" >Shorts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: ayylmao.jpg (1MB, 3000x2002px) Image search: [Google]
ayylmao.jpg
1MB, 3000x2002px
>self proclaimed "next Warren Buffet"
>Shorts 1G$ worth of HLF and spend months and hundred of millions of dollars lobbying congress
>FTC rules against him, HLF surges
>loses million sof dollars a day
>will hold his short until "the end of time" (his words)

why do smart/rich people do dumb shit like this ? is it because of their ego ?
>>
>>1637520
There's a thing in Thailand that the more a person says how spiritually acclaimed they are, the less they are respected by the average joe.
>>
Not to mention his stake in VRX.

Though his CMG bet seem to be paying off.
>>
>>1637520

It's called the sunken cost fallacy.

Being rich doesn't mean you are immune to emotional investing
>>
File: st2.png (21KB, 655x482px) Image search: [Google]
st2.png
21KB, 655x482px
>>1637547
top kek

>d-don't worry guys, when the FTC rules HLF as a pyramid scheme we will make BILLIONS and that will offset any VRX loss
>r-rigth guys ?
>guys ?
>>
>>1637520
>Investor George Soros and Post Foods CEO William Stiritz also bought large shares of Herbalife.

Well Ackman, some big niggas just have more dick in the game than you.
>>
>>1637549
/thread
>>
>>1637520
whats the go with that keyboard? is it what the hardcore traders use or something?
>>
>>1638402
Says "Bloomberg" I assume it's a special keyboard for Bloomberg terminal.
>>
>>1638407
>I assume it's a special keyboard for Bloomberg terminal.

that's exactly what it is.

Bloomberg Keyboard
To enhance your experience, Bloomberg provides a specialized keyboard with your account. Use of the special keyboard is not required, but it does provide color-coded keys specially programmed to execute common actions. While your PC keyboard can execute the same actions using keystroke combinations, the Bloomberg Keyboard gives you one-key functionality. The Bloomberg Keyboard also includes a built-in finger image scanner for our biometric authentication system.
>>
How do I get an office with a view like that trading meme stocks, /biz/?
>>
>>1637542
Goes with everything imo. If people say they are smart, i automatically asume they aren't.

If people say they're dumb, i assume they are smart.
>>
>>1638503
It's actually a corner of a garage with a cityscape printed onto light diffusers.
>>
>>1638522
>If people say they're dumb, i assume they are smart.
Idk man I've met plenty of humble dumb cunts who admit they're idiots. And most of the smart people I know have never called themselves dumb.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.