[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can I purchase to get my name in the news so I have tangible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 1448955532853.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1448955532853.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
What can I purchase to get my name in the news so I have tangible proof of my wealth
>>
>>1636661
A gun. Then off yourself.
>>
File: 1477322758425.png (213KB, 635x542px) Image search: [Google]
1477322758425.png
213KB, 635x542px
>>1636661
i dunno. ask rupert murdoch .
>>
File: tai-lopez-lamborghini.jpg (183KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
tai-lopez-lamborghini.jpg
183KB, 1334x750px
>>1636661
A bookshelf apparently

Seriously though: your question shows absolutely no understanding of PR or how the news cycle works. And that kind of ignorance will keep you poor.
>>
>>1636756
>shows absolutely no understanding of PR or how the news cycle works
what do you mean?

1. Buy sports team
2. Someone reports on it
>>
>>1636661
if you really had wealth worthy to brag about , you would be looking for ways to hide/mask/ghost it from taxes , theft, market manipulation, inflation , not broadcast it to the world.

just buy some commercial real estate , put your name on the park and get back to work.
>>
>>1636760
Yep... you don't get it at all.

To use your sports team example:

>1. buy sports team
>2. pitch story about change of hands to all major news outlets -- press release has to allude to your fabulous wealth, maybe "the deal was signed on a private jet"
>3. Have lavish press conference with champagne, live acts, arrive to press conference in a gold plated cadillac
>4. Only NOW will the media report on it

Just because you buy a team doesn't mean anyone is going to start reporting on how rich you are. What's the story? Who are you? Yes you paid millions for the team, that isn't a story though. You have to do the work, the media is swamped with PR pitches and twitter feeds all day, why the fuck do they care some NEET bought a sports team - how does that change the day to day operations?

They'll just be like "Team bought by mysterious individual". You need to sell them an image, give them a story. They may even make the story about the OLD owner, not you.

More to the point if you were smart you wouldn't even need to buy a sports team, you could spend a fraction of the cost and create a fake news story to get across to everyone how rich you are.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.