[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my dad told me to watch this video about using wizardry to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: ocdoesntexist.png (627KB, 1033x651px) Image search: [Google]
ocdoesntexist.png
627KB, 1033x651px
So my dad told me to watch this video about using wizardry to wipe out debt. Of course, the actual HOW-TO is behind a paywall on every site that talks about it (seems like a scam) but if it is legitimate, I would LOVE to forgive my own debt :P About $46K in credit debt.

So is it real? How to? I am no average Joe, I just need to be pointed in the right path... unless you want to be a damned superstar lay it all out!
>>
>>1636534
Pay for the video and find out. If it doesn't work, do a chargeback.

If it doesn't work, live and learn. Is the $400/800 risk worth more than $46,000 potential?

You're not going to leave this thread with any new info. People will either denounce it as a scam or tell you to do it.
>>
>>1636534
So my dad told me that 'sage' would never work on /biz/. Of COURSE all I had to do was watch the video how-to on how to properly season a post and it was all solved from there.
>>
>>1636542
The way I figure, if it works, there will be someone here aware of it. If it is fake, then I'll get the responses like >>1636544
>>
>>1636534
>$46K in credit debt.
Of course, the serious question that everyone is afraid to ask is how much you make a year. 40k in credit card debt could be pennies or it could literally mean life or death.
>>
here is a better video I just found

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n47irbi22Uk
>>
get your debt advice from a lawyer not from a bootleg site with a whiteboard
>>
>>1636589
it's a blackboard.... it's all about perspective :)
(tomorrow!)

So basically you make yourself a secured party creditor
>>
>>1636534
if you are this retarded you deserve to be in debt slavery..
>>
>>1636534
You are likely just paying for a class to learn about debt consolidation loans or have a 3rd party fag argue on your behalf for a lower number.

Have fun paying off your fuckup. I know I am.

I paid $600 for a class just to learn how to use credit cards properly.

Fucking worth it.

All the info is online and free but there is just soon much of it.

I'd not take the class unless u can afford it and reviews are leget.

Fix any unload or late shitty and start paying off the highest interest shitty all u can. In a year or 2 your credit will be better and u can get loans spread long term with lower interest and payment. Then make the same paymentsize u were to get out from under it.

Sadly cards are the best way for us normals to pump credit. But if u can't use them right just cut them up. Don't cancel as they will hurt credit score.

Good luck
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.