[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1) Find a cute girl's photos on the internet. 2) Find some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1479356513406.jpg (358KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1479356513406.jpg
358KB, 1080x1920px
1) Find a cute girl's photos on the internet.
2) Find some men on the internet.
2) ?????
3) Have men buy shit for you off Amazon

What step am I missing in my business plan /biz/
>>
Just one. Taking action.

It's called ewhoring and people have been doing it since the dawn of the internet, and still are.
>>
>>1636334
Get a screaming bee too as a voice changer. Get free stuff from Steam, or whatever else you want since you can actually verify a female voice over Skype or another voice program.
>>
File: 1341730231761.gif (2MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
1341730231761.gif
2MB, 240x180px
>>1636334
Here's something if you want to enhance the visual part too, though you can find better ones on /b/.
>>
>>1636334
you need a server setup to run scripts
you need a bot script that will chat with lonely faggots
then this >>1636389

if it works come back and brag. give wageslaves hope for christmas
>>
>>1636334
the fact that no one ever falls for this and there's millions of little kids trying to do it

Oh and the fact that you're spending hours pretending to be a fucking girl...
>>
>>1636334
You should love-scam people.

It's easy:
>love-bomb lonely faggot by showing unconditional love
>once you have him by the balls start withholding and granting love when he does the things you tell him to
>start with meditation and work you way up to Amazon purchases, money transfers, his life savings, make him take out more credit cards and max out all of them

It's easy to manipulate people's minds into jelly if you start slow and make them take one step more and one step more, pretty soon they are a million steps from where they started and they worship you and would die for you.
>>
File: c72b3fe46a[1].jpg (199KB, 968x699px) Image search: [Google]
c72b3fe46a[1].jpg
199KB, 968x699px
>>1636376
This strategy works. VOIP spoofer is extra effort. But it does convince people who pure text won't work on.

>>1636426
>the fact that no one ever falls for this and there's millions of little kids trying to do it
Wrong. Tousands of people try it and fail. Few succeed. Few years ago I briefly partnered with a guy who was making over 100k a year. pic related.

>>1636414
Bots can help you scale up very fast but at the start when your learning it can be counterproductive
>>
>>1636462
The fuck was that guy promoting? How does VOIP tie into that? Doing something VOIP is pretty narrow, a lot of time to dedicate to one target.
>>
Suck their cocks
>>
>>1636767
>The fuck was that guy promoting?
A cam site.
We found people online who were looking for girls to date/fuck. We Acted like those girls. Told them to watch our cam show. They bought tokens. We got a nice commission. $60 per user. Some networks pay upwards of $100 now.

> How does VOIP tie into that?
You can use VOIP to spoof your voice so you sound like a girl. We sold people just by text-chatting. VOIP is just another avenue to take instead of text to get to the same destination.

>Doing something VOIP is pretty narrow, a lot of time to dedicate to one target.
I agree.
>>
This probably worked in the mid-90's, but it's a lot harder to fake being a girl online now. If you're good looking at all you can just be yourself and scam a fag or even a lonely older woman.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.