[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We literally have a >50% chance of going into a recession

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: risk.jpg (126KB, 1215x524px) Image search: [Google]
risk.jpg
126KB, 1215x524px
We literally have a >50% chance of going into a recession right now.

More often than not, when risk on this chart ticks above 1.5, it leads to a recession.

And it's currently above 1.5
>>
>>1636177
Cool story brah. Literally every one knows that an economic collapse is comming, its like 8 months overdue already. The question is, how do we profit?
>>
>>1636188
Wait for recession to end, buy bitcoin, and wait for the hyper inflation. Mike said it all, except for the bitcoin part that's my little touch
>>
>>1636177
good i hope so last recession was an enormous transfer of wealth. so fucking bring it on. i still work in any economy.
>>
>>1636188
people keep saying this exact same thing for 2 years
>>
>>1636241
>only 2 years

People have been saying this since the beginning of the stock market

Everyone seems to have a fucking hunch. and yet no one is a trillionaire yet from predicting corrections.
>>
>>1636246
i remember people on /biz/ and /pol/ posting about shorting Deutsche Bank two months ago, which was exactly at the lowest point. DB has gone 50% up since then
>>
>>1636250
I remember screenshotting every single "The stock market will collapse by [date]" thread/post on /biz/ for a collage but I gave up and deleted it after
>>
well duh
printing a trillion dollarydoos wasn't going to be smooth sailing forever was it?
>>
>>1636241
>>1636246
>>1636250
08/09 was a de facto global economic collapse. Banks were insolvent and the whole system ground to a halt. Que Trillions of Dollar printing and ZIRP to get liquidity back into the system and create the illusion of a "recovery". The reason everyone is always off mark with their predictions for round 2 is because TPTB are doing everything within their capacity to keep the system going. Eventually they will have exhausted the toolbox and will begin to lose control. Could be 10 years, 20...*insert guess here*. It's already game over it just depends how long we keep playing. The trouble is, the final chapter will be sudden and severe in the same way Lehman Brothers was and will escalate rapidly.

Back to the OP, a recession is not necessarily a catastrophe. Minor one's do occur but given the fragile state of the system overall, it is definitely cause for concern.
>>
>>1636479
I dunno but fractional reserve banking has been global since the 1930's and the first 'global' economic credit - debt meltdown but the difference then was they were times of plenty resources. World is obviously running down now with so many monkeys which drives up demand for everything. I guess just invest in things that people can't really live without, real estate is obvious but you have taxes, then commodities, people will drink a lot of coffee and still need oil. With so many monkeys if bad times strike funeral homes or cheap burial cremation services will be in huge demand. Maybe also invest in the geriatric care sector since that blowback from the 30's is just coming around now, all those babies are gonna start dying maybe reducing demand a bit for some things like detached homes and yachts, ramping up for others like adult diapers and walkers, powered wheelchairs. Just my 2cents.
>>
>he thinks he can predict the entire stock market
>he beats his wife and buys a gun safe (for home invasions)
>he thinks the 2016 market will do what the 2007 market did despite different goods and services, elected officials, foreign affairs
>he buys bulk prepper food from the mainstream media chemtrail awareness onion link
>he misses out on record highs and week on week gains in every sector
>he sets cuck traps for his (now a vegetable) wife in case she tries to race mix his mens rights activist hymen
>he doesn't understand quantitative easing and can only discuss macroeconomics in terms of personal finance (a community college guest speaker financial independence freedom once talked to me about living within my means)
>he wears head to toe walmart (also ROSS) clothing
>he ignores the bond markets and basis his assumptions on nu-safe havens in gold and bitcoin markets
>>
>>1636479
Physical resource exhaustion. We won't see another depression till at least 2030. At that point its either gonna be WW3, or severe belt tightening. People with money will be the worst hit cause hordes of nigs will vote for your cash and will take it with force. Don't stockpile guns and ammo if youre in the US, move somewhere where its safe for expats. If you got the money - New Zealand/Australia, if you' ain't got as much - Czech Republic/Slovakia to weather the storm. US will be a shitshow.
>>
>>1636177
>We literally have a >50% chance
>More often than not
These statements are the same...
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.