[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Try so hard to get hired. >Find really good job without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (88KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
88KB, 1920x1080px
>Try so hard to get hired.
>Find really good job without requiring experience.
>Shit happens.
>Get lost in subway.
>Too embarrassed to call boss cause it's the third time something like this happened in a week.
>Feel worse than before.
>Lie to parents and hope the whole thing blows over.
Share moments were really good things just slip through your fingers.
>>
>>1635817
Bosses are human beings who understand **** happens. Call them and explain what happened so they can criticize you and turn you down for the job. Then find a different job.
>>
File: 1460775134322.png (255KB, 680x707px)
1460775134322.png
255KB, 680x707px
>>1635817

Holy shit man you need to man the FUCK UP.
>>
>>1635817
quit being a pussy. Just call and say you got lost. Better than being fired...
>>
>>1635817
try r9k
>>
>>1635817
>Share moments were really good things just slip through your fingers.

ok

>on holiday
>meet a girl in a hostel
>go for a walk around the town, nothing lewd
>don't think anything of it
>agree to meet up in a different city in a weeks time
>fastforward
>meet up at train station
>go find a cheap place to stay at with separate beds
>get into the room
>she asks if I still have the cologne I had before and to put some on
>say yes and assume I smell
>look up, she's taking off her clothes
>in her underwear
>starts rubbing herself up against me
>telling me I smell so good
>freeze up
>she's still rubbing her whole body on me
>tell her I'm hungry and ask if she wants to get some dinner
>realise 6 months later what was going on

Extreme look of a woman scorned, I will never forget.
>>
>b/12

Its no big deal really, you're the one making it sounds bad. I am late every day but my boss likes me because i do my work well and i am not a pussy
>>
>>1636209

what in the fuck... why... the worst part at the end of it all you are still lying to yourself that you "didnt realize" what was going on.

no man, you were scared of rejection then, probably before then, and probably still are now.
>>
Girl once asked me back to her place to come smoke weed

I told her I didn't smoke. Highly regret not negotiating the situation.
>>
>>1636226
>no man, you were scared of rejection then, probably before then, and probably still are now.

:(
what you write is all true
>>
>>1636232
a girl invited me over to drink booze in her room .. I told her I was busy watching star trek

I have more. I am retarded apparently
>>
File: cucks (2).png (263KB, 750x1002px) Image search: [Google]
cucks (2).png
263KB, 750x1002px
>>1636209

You did a good job
>>
>>1636351
>jake was DRUNK
bottom of poster
>think! be responsible!
lel
>>
>>1635817
>shareally moments where really good thingstuff slip through your fingers.

Best friend do of many years comes over and drinks beer till late night one day. Says it's late enough to set meat out and teach me to grill in am.

>anon never shows
>isn't home
>get phone call he's dead.
>lolwhatevernicetry.jpg
>see truck on tow truck
>see other best friend
>see his mom
>see all of my childhood friends breaking down.
>come home in utter shock. Not 1 tear.

>sinks in.

>go to liquor store where I see his grandfather get the news and just... leave.

Walk over and run my own debit card for $300 in vodka and a notemail saying what happened. Can't lock the store but hung up closed signot and shut off lights. Blocked it off.

Go home and spend months trying to drink myself to death.
>learning how to run a smoker properly.
>slipped through my fingers and out of my life for good.

Fuck u 2016. U win.

Gotta go to bed. Need a 3 hour nap or I wake up drunk for work...
>>
>>1636238
Look, you didn't do such a bad job. I was an autist like this before but now I am slamming solid hundo's. The key is to just to be reading between the lines at every moment, and you will improve.

Also, sex is very overrated in my opinion. I've read some books that entertained me more, but I guess it's fun to have once in a while, especially if the girl is interesting
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.