[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's say I manage to pull of making decent cash on the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: uncle_sam_taxes.jpg (31KB, 460x580px) Image search: [Google]
uncle_sam_taxes.jpg
31KB, 460x580px
Let's say I manage to pull of making decent cash on the internet. How (preferably for a range of different incomes) would I go about not having to fork over half of my earned income to the government (I'm West-European, so yeah it's half..).

I'd rather not contribute to the spoonfeeding of seniors who think they have the right to sit on their asses for 30 years, "artists" who are on drugs 24/7, people with a sub 80 IQ who think it's a great idea to have a 5th child, or any of the other ridiculous money sinkholes.
>>
>>1634684
>cash
>taxes

Don't declare it....?
>>
>>1634684
>don't declare it on taxes
>enjoy EU kgb
>>
>>1634687

Yeah I kind of got as far myself. But I was kind of hoping to here some more tips about dealing with your money, etc.

For example let's say I've made 10.000/50.000 euros, and I'd like to start putting that money in stocks, I'm guessing there is a high risk of getting screwed if I just pull that money from some bitcoin wallets and onto a investment wallet all of a sudden.

Seeing as the money is online, aren't there ways to funnel the money through foreign countries?
>>
>>1634694
You aren't smart enough to avoid the literal dozens of agencies dedicated to tracking this sort of shit if you're asking for advice on a vietnamese pop art fan board.
>>
>>1634698

Because I should be born with innate knowledge of such matters? And I am asking just out of curiosity. Seems like a more interesting discussion as opposed to "help me pls, how do I make 50 dollar in the next 12 hours?" bullshit.
>>
>>1634704
Point being you ask for advice AFTER you research,

And
>hand hold me pls to make 50 dollar
Isn't much different from
>hand hold me pls to save 50 dollar
>>
>>1634708

I guess you're right. It's still a less common question though. And thanks for taking so much time to be cynical :).
>>
>>1634712
The way I see it - You'll either be pissed off enough to research it and pull it off to prove me wrong, or you'll be pissed off enough to not pursue it and I saved you from jail and poverty
>>
>>1634716

Well it's not like I don't have any ideas myself, or that I've done 0 research. But I figured that there are probably people with a lot more experience which might overlook topics if I ask to specifically. But from the general attitude of this board I could have guessed that this would be a bad strategy (but yeah I hadn't been on here for several months).

Anyways, I also don't necessarily want it to be illegal. Actually I think there are plenty of loopholes through which I can screw over the taxman legally. I mean the easiest one that would come to mind is moving to a different county and setting up shop there. Seeing as I am not tied to a building (or family), I'm guessing that that shouldn't be impossible.
>>
>>1634730
If you're looking to avoid tax loops and don't care about leaving the country, go to one of the tax havens like any of the Carribean islands. Lots to list but you can find them with googlefu. That would be the simplest and most legal way
>>
>>1634737
Avoid taxes with tax loops*
>>
>>1634737

Yeah, and the Carribeans don't sound to shabby either. Thanks for the sincere advice.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.