[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody try to use Gofundme to get free money? It seems you can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1440400372198.png (40KB, 315x315px) Image search: [Google]
1440400372198.png
40KB, 315x315px
Anybody try to use Gofundme to get free money? It seems you can sign up for any cause and just ask for money. How hard could it be?

Can you actually get into trouble if you use the money for reasons you didn't specify?
>>
>>1633760
I just looked at their landing page and its all about helping people that are sick or dead or dying. Not sure that i have any point but just an impression
>>
>>1633760
>Grab random kitty or puppy off the street.
>Make some adorable, yet pathetic pictures of said baby animal
>This poor kitty needs desperate medical attention and only you can help it. My budget just doesn't allow for the medical payments, I myself already am a few hundred dollar in debt. Remember, every dollar counts. ;_;

Bonus points if you're an ameriburger instead of an europoor. Americans throw their money on the dumbest shit, especially if you're one of them.
>>
>>1633771

you've done this and it works? how much did you make?
>>
Friend of mine did a gofundme for Overwatch and got it.
>>
>>1633770
Not really true. They rarely get much funding. Its the 10/10 asking 1,000 for a vacation because adult life is hard that gets 10,000 funded.
>>
More suggestions for this please! It could be a good temp relief or possibly getting some nice investing money ;)
>>
>>1633823
Can you tell me more about this?

>>1633771
Does this really work?
>>
>>1634123
It's the easiest to try. People are suckers for pets and infants, combining them should yield a high response rate.
>>
Could you use gofundme for a business idea?
>>
>>1633760
Just pretend to be a pretty white woman with cancers and watch the cash roll in homies.

>tfw made $25k last year scamming people
>>
Trying to know if this works, and if it is possible to try from non-supported countries.
>>
File: Turkish Man Eating Burger.jpg (19KB, 357x317px) Image search: [Google]
Turkish Man Eating Burger.jpg
19KB, 357x317px
>>1634390

Turk plz
>>
>>1634471
Not Turk, but from a second world country. I can live for a year with the 5k that many people get there.
>>
>>1634496
nice try, ahmad mohammad
>>
>>1633760
>Get a fanbase with an income or even willing to loan form bnak.
>7 year old girl might suffer permanent health injuries in 6 months and need money
>7 month old dalmatian puppy needs medical attention. The highest donater will get to name it.
etc. etc.

Of course you neeeeeed people to see your donation page and share it otherwise not even the most original, convincing and well-worded campaign will get you the money.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.