[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>That guy selling obscure laptop parts on ebay for a ridiculously

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 60588605.jpg (70KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
60588605.jpg
70KB, 960x960px
>That guy selling obscure laptop parts on ebay for a ridiculously inflated price ($45 + $15 shipping for a fucking lcd cable dude?) and is the only listing

what the fuck man. You can't do this
>>
>>1631291
yes he can
>>
this is why you get a business laptop since they actually keep parts in stock for more than 6 months and you don't rely on this. consumer laptops are basically timebombs on purpose. also thinkpads don't change anything besides the motherboard which is why you can see those frankenpads which is a completely random set of parts mixed together. /shill

anyway obligatory biz meme idea coming through

>go find 1000 listings like this
>make fake account and try to get pics of it from another site
>list at $5
>go to original seller and ask to match
>become obscure / consumer laptop shit king
>>
>>1631295
I did man.

It's a laptop for a family member and they broke the fucking screen. So I ordered a new screen but by accident I ordered the 1600x900 one and that uses a different lcd cable.

And apparently you need this rare, expensive as fuck lcd cable that only comes from HP Like 5 years ago.

The screen seller has a meme return policy, is there any way i can return the screen to this guy? because now im fked
>>
bump wtf
>>
>>1631300
>>1631340
sorry to repeat the meme but this exact situation happened to me with a T61 and they have one LCD cable per model. and they don't update that since the ones from the T500 and T510 almost 5 years later had the same one.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.