[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /biz/, So I finally have four ideas that I know will make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: images-22.jpg (20KB, 441x334px) Image search: [Google]
images-22.jpg
20KB, 441x334px
Hey /biz/,

So I finally have four ideas that I know will make money, I have customers waiting on the products, but because I'm a wage cuck they're taking so long to complete I'm not sure they'll be done in time to capitalise on them. How do I balance my life out? I earn a pittance so I have to work excessively, and when I do nothing but work to get ahead, so my family and I can escape this hole we're in, my wife complains that I don't spend enough time with her and my son, and says that I mustn't love them. I'm constantly running around putting out fires.
>>
F
>>
>>1631174
I'm not sure what you're trying to say here.
>>
>>1631170
tell us your ideas
>>
>>1631229
I don't really need advice on the ideas, I already know they'll sell.
>>
>>1631232
How can you be so sure?
>>
>>1631170
Problem #1
> I'm a wage cuck

Problem #2
>I earn a pittance

Problem #3
>family

>How do I balance my life out?
Choose one project, only one that you're pretty confident about and make a schedule of your week, see where you will have a few hours to work on it and first just try to write down the first small steps that you will take to start that business. Then you will see how much time you will need to actually start that project. Basically just try to plan ahead and don't split your energy trying to do everything at the same time.
And you could share the other 3 ideas since you will never have enough time to work on them with a family.
>>
>>1631236
People have offered to put money down to get at them earlier, which I had to refuse due to my workload at the time making delivery by a certain date unlikely.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.