[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you know if you have a shitty job or work for a shitty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

How do you know if you have a shitty job or work for a shitty company?

>First job as financial analyst
>constantly adding additional responsilities
>getting to the point of being overwhelmed
>constant stress

Is this normal for this role? Only clue: high turnover rate.
>>
>>1631034
are they leaving because the company sucks, or are they finding better opportunities elsewhere?
>>
>>1631034
>constantly adding additional responsilities
ask for a raise
>>
>>1631073
Mostly better opportunities. One girl I know of left because another company paid more with less responsibilities.
>>
>>1631034
What do you do as a financial analyst?
>>
>>1631079
The problem is my performance has been suffering because of the time constraints. My work is mediocre now as I just fix things so they don't break down.
>>
Yes

t. financial analyst
>>
>Do you enjoy the prospect of waking up and going to your job?
>Do your duties provide you with challenge, fulfillment, excitement, or entertainment even?
>Are you recognized for you achievements?
>Do you have opportunities for progression?
>Are you compensated fairly for the work you perform?

If the answer(s) is no, then you probably have a shitty job.
>>
>>1631138
How many hours do you average a week?
>>
>>1631111

analyze financials presumably.
>>
>>1631034
Do your fucking job you worthless millenial piece of shit

We trained you now we expect you to fucking produce
>>
>>1631963

Counts money in a till at McDonald's most likely
>>
>>1631155

Til 95% of jobs are shitty
>>
>>1631155
> No.
> Yes, no, no, sometimes.
> Yes
> In theory, yes. In reality, I'd have to do even more work if I got promoted.
> 90% of the time, yes. The other 10% is bullshit tasks I get stuck with because I'm the only one they can trust to do them. I only do them because I can see how much worse everything will be if I DON'T get it done.

My problem is that I work 30-40 hours a week in a retail warehouse, and don't have any experience or a degree to get a job anywhere else.
And the thought of working a 9-5 office job sickens me.

The job is shitty because of what it is. The company is actually pretty good *for the sector*.
The major problem is the tiny margins, fluctuating market, and that the economy is very fragile currently. And the complete fuckwits I'm surrounded by.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.