[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After you made your fortune, got the house, the car, the girl--were

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1.webm (3MB, 480x599px) Image search: [Google]
1.webm
3MB, 480x599px
After you made your fortune, got the house, the car, the girl--were you finally happy, /biz/?
>>
>>1630288
I'll let you know, just got the car last week.
>>
>>1630288
still workin on the fortune boss
>>
>>1630288
try r9k
>>
working on the fortune, but got the other two. Feels good man.
>>
I got a car, not THE car, but A car. I have THE girl though, love her a lot and she's always supportive. It is hard sometimes with arguments but we know at end of day we got each other so its good
>>
Eh, it was all at the expense of some of my sanity and enthusiasm for life. So, although I feel more secure, I'm less happy.

What bugs me the most is that it removed the pressing need to do much more. And my identity was tired a lot to my job so now I'm feeling somewhat lost. Yet I'm disinclined to put more effort to fix it.

I'm just tired and uninspired.
>>
>>1630288

I have the house, the car, the girl, the boat... now I need a mistress.
>>
>>1630288

Still chasin the dream bro
>>
>>1630288
I had it all and was happy. Now I have "the kid" and I'm exhausted and I can see huge chunks of the fortune evaporating over the next 20 years.
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 239x211px
>>1630288
what's that idiot even doing? is this how normies spend their time? what's the endgame?

tfw to intelligent too comprehend
>>
>>1630598

I feel like that after a project I was passionate about fell out from beneath me. It didn't even make me outwardly successful.
>>
>>1630288

there's no true happiness, stop deluding yourself
>>
>>1630288
im not happy until I have enough to live off of comfortably without having to get a job ever again

literally my only goal in life and my definition of success
>>
>>1631032
>too* intelligent to* comprehend
Did you ever dance anon? Or did the air resistance from your fedora did you not allow you to?
>>
>>1631296
>he fell for le ebin bait
>>
>>1631164
This guy gets it
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.