[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't he donate to charity. Of the Forbes top 20 Bezos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1464795968692.jpg (472KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1464795968692.jpg
472KB, 1024x768px
Why doesn't he donate to charity. Of the Forbes top 20 Bezos has given the least away (100 million).
>>
Charities are a scam
>>
>>1627444
DCF?

His charitable donations will be worth a lot more when he's dead than right now, provided he continues to increase his personal net-worth.
>>
>>1627444

Reptilians lack empathy.
>>
>>1627444

Do charities accept stocks? Because most of his wealth is bound in his stocks.

Also you state that he doesn't donate, and then you tell us he donated 100 million?
>>
>>1627935
Actually - there are some that do.

SENS.org accepts stocks as donations through scottrade
>>
Because his money is better spend advancing the space program than feeding niggers in Africa.
>>
>>1627935
he doesn't donate to charities. 42 million was given to build a clock in a mountain, the rest are to museums and research centers
>>
you guys wanna get rich so you can give money away not to your family and friends but to random people?
>>
>>1627444
does it go something like this?
>set up charity that mostly benefits close friends
>OR
>have friends in a certain charity that is known to do very little for unfortunate people
>give a lot of money for the sake of reputation/taxes
>friends repay you in information/entertainment/gifts down the road

i think if you're in a forbes top 20 list you'd sort of know that charities mishandle money worse than third world governments. i can only think of bill gates who at least tries to get the money to solve problems and help people locally and abroad. Bezos is more like gabe newell, when he sees real opportunities he doesn't just give money away to "charity" he dumps money into companies that are designing products or systems for the benefit of society. I don't know what you think charities do that are a priority above education or energy.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.