[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Get a load of this poor bastard: https://www.reddit.com/r/p

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: pepe_phone_call.png (54KB, 635x635px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_phone_call.png
54KB, 635x635px
Get a load of this poor bastard:

https://www.reddit.com/r/personalfinance/comments/5dxgbn/wife_surprised_me_with_credit_card_debt/

TLDR: His wife opened multiple credit cards in his name and maxed them out to $5600. She also cleaned out his 401k. He's already caring for his wife, 2 children, his mother, and his sister. He's the only one with income ($600 a week).
>>
File: emancipation.png (195KB, 228x463px) Image search: [Google]
emancipation.png
195KB, 228x463px
>hey guys check out this HILARIOUS reddit article I found
you need to go back
>>
>>1626640

>implying 99% of /biz/ isn't /r/wallstreetbets
>>
>>1626641
if that were true then that would explain why 99% of /biz/ is shit

it's not true though, 99% of /biz/ is shit because its filled with retards
>>
>>1626638
Truly an epic and legendary reddit article good sir.
>>
I feel for him. It's humbling to think that most of the world thinks a few thousand bucks is an insurmountable debt load.
>>
Lol all the women mooching off of him, somehow unable to work themselves. His wife sounds REALLY fat.
>>
>>1626638

Poor guy isn't getting a divorce.

Guaranteed she spent it on things other than fast food.

And she'll get away with it too.

> male privilege
> implying
>>
What a cunt. But more importantly.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK
>>
File: 1460687663168.jpg (413KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1460687663168.jpg
413KB, 768x1024px
>Falling for the wife meme

A hole's a hole
>>
>8 maxed out credits cards
>$5600

Sounds like he lucked out. He's not going to do anything about this though and the worthless women in his life will continue to drag him down. I imagined a pregnancy is incoming for both the wife and the sister within the next 2-3 years.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.