[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how much money and skill/luck do you need to do profitable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1479430333160.png (50KB, 675x547px) Image search: [Google]
1479430333160.png
50KB, 675x547px
how much money and skill/luck do you need to do profitable day trading?
>>
>>1622903
This ought to be good.
>>
>>1622903
>Money
Tree fiddy

>Skill
69pts

>Luck
420pts
>>
the good ones cheat see gordon gecko
>>
>>1622903
If you have the right software it practically tells you what to do. You just need to be quick, have decent instincts and sufficient volume.
>>
>>1622903
depends. how long do you plan to hold?
>>
>>1622903
What kind of skills is also important.

If you obsess over meme technicals and other useless things you heard from shills over the internet you are unlikely to make much money.

The success stories often found some kind of (often temporary) niche like these.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2014-09-25/mystery-man-moving-japan-made-more-than-1-million-trades

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11557755/Flash-crash-trader-Navinder-Singh-Sarao-sat-on-27m-fortune-while-his-mother-worked-two-jobs.html

Usually these kinds of people are savants at what they do and they got lucky. If you have the right skills you can still get a decent career if you apply yourself. After a few years experience you will be in a better position to make your fortune. This is probably a more feasible way of doing this.
>>
>>1622903
All of it.

>day trading.

More meme teir than stocks or shillcoins.
>>
>>1622903
30k minimum
2 years of daily practice minimum
>>
>>1624569
>daily practice

Are you telling me the people in /rhg/ are getting better over time? Because it certainly doesn't seem like it.
>>
>>1624574
daily practice is about paper trading blue chips, not real-trading penny stocks.
>>
10,000 hours.
So probably 4 years.
Don't think of it as money/luck. it will just hold you back and set you up for failure.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.