[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1 million pounds or a mercedes benz c class? Have to pick a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1478163974138.jpg (26KB, 274x321px) Image search: [Google]
1478163974138.jpg
26KB, 274x321px
1 million pounds or a mercedes benz c class?

Have to pick a prize if I win this thing.

What would you do with the cash? After tax ofc
>>
>>1621329
Well you've obviously chosen the cash, which I hope.

Idk the conversion for pounds to USA, but take your 1,000,000 pounds, and buy a cheap car for 10,000 or so. Next, pay for a year's worth of rent OR just buy a house if you know you aren't going anywhere.
>>
>>1621329
The car worth less than 1/10 of the cash. You have to pay taxes on the value of the car too.
>>
>>1621329
>take 1 million
>buy mecedes benz c
>still having 950,000,00 pounds left
thank me later
>>
>>1621329
> After tax
I'd buy a house, pay off my car, pay off my mother's mortgage for a lifetime of Good Boy Points, and buy a bunch of shares in big companies with the remainder, and either harvest dividends or play the cycles of the stock market. And with the income from that, I'd reduce my hours at work to have more time for 'self improvement'. Which, frankly, would be masturbation, video games, snacking, and riding my motorbike.
A million wouldn't set me up for life, but it'd make me nicely well off for a while, and let me bootstrap into a better life.

At the very least, if I can get a grand or so a month income off it after buying a house, I'd be set. Even half a grand would be nice.
>>
>>1621443
This. What the fuck kind of question is this?
>>
id pick the car, that way i dont need to spend money buying a car.
>>
>>1621329
Take the benz and sell it for a ferrariiiii
>>
mystery box
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.