[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw graduated over a year ago >tfw living at home >tfw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 4L_XRkaNN2y.jpg (36KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
4L_XRkaNN2y.jpg
36KB, 400x386px
>tfw graduated over a year ago
>tfw living at home
>tfw feel like going to the cinema and library just to not feel alone even though it's a false feeling (I have zero social life)
>tfw existential crisis is off the charts
>tfw no motivation to work hard
>tfw hate my humiliating part time retailcuck job that ruins my week despite being less than 20 hours
>hate the idea of full time work even more
>>
This is relevant, how?
>>
>>1620558
So what you are saying is, you have horrible feelings about the stuff you are going to continue doing anyways? Why dont you just be happy all the time?
>>
/biz/ is not for these threads but I'll tell you something.
Consider yourself priveledged. You have eyes that see, limbs that you can control, you are a heatly human bean. Some people are not as lucky as you and they would give anything to be in your shoes. You are lucky enough to have a roof above your head, electricity and a warm meal on your table. You need to man up and admit that your problems are ant like compared to those that some other people have. Now stop being a pussy and grab life by the ballsack because you are able.
>>
>>1620558
try r9k
>>
If you're not in debt you're doing pretty fucking good.

Obviously your first step is to change income. Find something you enjoy paying at least 10+/hr. You have a degree, shouldn't be a problem. Even warehouse fags pull in 18+ with easy achievable OT.

Work. You have to.

Move out.
>>
>>1620558
Is you the same guy who posted >>1620543?
>>
>>1620558
my god why don't you just kill your self? Some peeps can't barely afford cinema tickets or eat twice a day yet trying hard to live.
>>
life is a scam if you are not born rich

buy bitcoin and retire in 10 years
>>
>>1620558

What you need is to get a manual labor job. I would suggest Amazon since they are hiring like mad right now. One nice thing about working there is that people will actually interact with each other since you aren't allowed to bring any communication devices past security.
Another thing is that the shifts are 12 hours, but it feels like it goes by so quickly because you get into a rhythm of it.
Another plus: you will be fit as fuck by the end of it and be happier about how you look.

I worked there for about two years and it turned me around fast. I could work anywhere after because after doing 12 hours for awhile, every other job seemed like cake in comparison. Try it.
>>
>>1620616

> privileged

back to tumlbr faggot
>>
>>1620787

OP here, not even memeing, I had a job like you imagined after graduating and it was horrific. I had zero social contact, had to wear uncomfortable headsets that you talked in to (not to humans), I felt so fucking demeaned working in a job where I have the potential to hurt myself (even if it was only using ladders and being near large shelves). It was even fucking worse than retailcuckery. I had to stay 20 minutes late because they'd search employees or finish deliveries . Fuck that. I refused to stay late once and then they cut my temporary contract short, which, ironiclly, felt fucking great.
>>
>>1620808

I only have experience with Amazon personally, and it was pretty good.

They give you full benefits, pay 16 an hour (if you work nights), and you are given overtime pretty often.

Every manager I had was pretty chill as fuck and the people working the night shift are cool too. It was good to actually talk to people as well since we couldn't have cell phones there.

I don't know how it is for other places, but I can vouch for Amazon being decent. Provided you do what you're supposed to do, you're treated pretty well there, at least for a warehouse job.
>>
>>1620616
OP just be lucky you weren't born with a growth on your face.

Have a physical deformity is like social suicide. It's like before you even got a chance to try god already sealed your fate as a loser.

Try to get respect from businessmen with a disgusting growth on your face.

Try to get a girlfriend with a disgusting growth on your face. Seriously. Would YOU date a girl with a disgusting growth on her face, even if she was really cool? That's what it feels like, I've have to curb my ambitions, when I was a kid I wanted to be a millionaire. Now I would KILL AND MURDER to be just be normal, to walk out of the house with confidence, to not feel humiliation every time I'm in public.
>>
>>1621366
Bro. I don't want to be a douche and just come out of the blue with a simple solution, but have you ever tried going to a dermatologist? They can laser, or surgically remove damn near anything.
>>
>>1621379
Yeah, I have been to a dermatologist. They told me I need to go to a constructive plastic surgeon and pay $1000-$1200. I really made it sound worse than it is. But I don't have the money rn, and appointments take like 2 months to get. If I schedule right now then I can get the operation before next semester starts, but I don't fucking have the money. If I was born to any other family they would help me pay for the operation but they are poor as fuck. Rich kids get a ladder to climb in life, top 1% parents give their children a easy and simple ladder to the 1%. If I was rich I would have this problem, but now I have to fucking live like this and feel shitty about myself in public for 4-5 months at least.
>>
>>1621366
Dermatologist or plastic surgery
>>
>>1621418
I was born with this deformity. My mother was going to get it removed shortly after I was born. They scheduled an appointment, and they told them that the operation would not be covered by insurance. Not covered by insurance, what a horrible phrase. It was going to cost $1800 to get it done. My parents being poorfags decided to just leave it on there, saying that it makes me unique. If I was just born to parents with more money I would have had the operation done as a baby, and grown up a normal life. But instead I grew up with this growth on my face. I grew up and went to school, and I was always very shy. The other kids could see I was different. Even when I did make friends, they didn't like to be seen with me. They wouldn't introduce me to their other friends. My mother brainwashed me into thinking that the growth didn't matter, and that I shouldn't be ashamed of it. I have had a girlfriend, she was just a lonely girl that wanted attention really. She always said "I'm never getting married" but now I see she was really saying "I'm never getting married _to you_". She didn't want to be seen with me in public. Rich kids don't know what they have. My parents didn't have money to fix me so I ended up this weird socially awkward mess. I'm working on my social awkwardness, progress is very slow. I would have so much more confidence if I had the money to get his operation done right now. I would be so much happier to finally experience normalness. After I get this operation done I'm going to be able to strive for higher ambitions. I'm going to do it without the ladder given to kids born of rich parents.
>>
>>1621538

you could start a campaign at gofundme to get the money
>>
>>1621538
Hang in there man. I wish you the best.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.