[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /biz/. I'm 22 years old. I'm smart. IQ >150

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1461001996754.jpg (677KB, 2560x1089px) Image search: [Google]
1461001996754.jpg
677KB, 2560x1089px
Hey /biz/.

I'm 22 years old.
I'm smart. IQ >150
I speak fluent english, french and japanese.
2 years of study in Tourism.
I wrote a book in french that nobody buys.
And I'm working as a receptionist in a 4star hotel getting only 1.300€ per month...

I understand how this world works and how I can have a fulfilling life. But still, money is quite the issue considering I want to live in a decent chalet near the Alps, and that would cost me about 1m euros which I won't be able to get during my lifetime.

How the fuck do I make the most of it ? I can't find any job paying more than 1300€ in france, and Switzerland won't accept me because of how far away I'm living.

Do you guys have any tips ? Should I change what I'm doing, learn how to code and make a program or some shit ? Should I invest money in stocks ?

Please help a bro out.
>>
>>1619960
>I'm smart. IQ >150

Stopped reading here.
>>
>>1619960
>Please help a bro out.

Stopped reading right there.

Have you considered getting some certification or degree or something that can get you a better job? I know it's expensive but you can't really make money without spending money (isn't university free in Europe?).
>>
> I'm smart. IQ >150

what did he mean by this? really makes you think.
>>
>>1619970
It depends which universities. And yeah. Some of them cost a lot.
I considered saving money to become a pilot in America, but that as well would take me many years of struggle before being able to study and work abroad.

And at this point, I'm just trying to have any other better job.

>>1619966
>>1619986
???
>150 = More than 150.

I just meant that my brain knows how to work with complicated situations. I have intelligence, not knowledge. I'm capable is what I meant to say.
>>
>>1619996
>I considered saving money to become a pilot in America.
lel. Fucking meme idea.

>Do you guys have any tips ? Should I change what I'm doing, learn how to code and make a program or some shit ? Should I invest money in stocks?
Buy some Bitcoin.
Don't miss out this time. ;^)
>>
If you're so smart and capable, then figure it out yourself instead of begging for information
>>
>>1620012
I have ideas that could make a lot of money. But it's not something I alone would be capable of doing.

If you have tips to serve, I got some to offer. Since you guys in /biz/ know more than me, I'm asking for informations here.

>>1620004
Meme idea, but could work, wouldn't it ?
>>
>>1619960
If you were that smart you would have became highly specialized in a difficult in-demand field.
>>
>>1620024
Your iq is above 150. Shouldn't you be advising elon musk on how to make his rockets more efficient or some shit?

Or become a world renound quantum physicist?

Maybe work on the frontiers of algorithmic trading?

All of those pay pretty well
>>
Uh how about investing in an actual education, or a trade that will probably be more fulfilling than upgrading someone's suite.
>>
>>1620038
His iq is above 150. He doesnt need professors or schools. This guys a fucking prodogy. He can learn on his own.
>>
>>1620034
No, he doesn't want to do any of that because he's lazy enough to ask an online mollusk shelling forum on what to do with his life when he's so "smart"
>>
>>1620048
Something doesn't add up here... It mighr be because I'm a low iq retard though
>>
>>1620031
I'm quite specialized in foreign languages...

I'm curious as well, I couldn't just get onto only one field when I was studying. I pretty much got general knowledge.

>>1620038
I'm considering, since I'm being paid like shit.

>>1620046
I could learn on my own, I just need to know what and how it'll get me to a secured well paid job. Lel.
>>
>>1620048
I'm at work. I got time. I'm a hard worker as well. I just got time to think about changing what I'm doing.
>>
>>1620059
Since you're a literal genius I think your capable of looking up employment statistics to determine whay is a high growth in demand field with good pay.
>>
>>1620065
I'm going to do just that. Thanks.
>>
>>1620074
Np. Software developer is always a safe bet. Your government should provide employment data, I know they do in the USA.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.