[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw making MAD gains with trumpcoin Why haven't you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2016-11-16_18-24-47.png (36KB, 949x208px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-11-16_18-24-47.png
36KB, 949x208px
>tfw making MAD gains with trumpcoin

Why haven't you retards bought trumpcoin yet?

It's the only coin with super solid fundamentals, totally unlike all the other pump and dump coins before it that crashed and burned until their volume hit 0 and they got delisted from exchanges
>>
>>1619716
At guaranteed to be around for at least the next 4 years
>>
How does one buy trumpcoins?
>>
>>1619716
I get you're being ironic, but I'm thoroughly disappointed in Trumpcoin thus far.

I haven't operated my own coin, so I can't say I know how it works, but Trumpcoin hopped on EARLY to ride the side of the biggest political upset in modern history, and they've managed to not be a single bit better for it.

Trumpcoin had all the conditions of being the perfect storm for an memecoin boom. It was released in low volume, had a purpose back when it was niche, and its purpose slowly ballooned into some unstoppable force of meme magic.

But the coin has never been higher than it was immediately before the developers had a shitfit and crashed it. If any other people had created and marketed Trumpcoin, I would fully expect it to be worth around $10 a coin right now and fading back down before another spike in January and its slow loss of volume after.

But since we got the people we have, it's been the single biggest waste of potential in crypto history.
>>
>>1619979
trumpcoin to the moon
>>
>>1619716
And dat screenshot kek
>>
>>1619979
Thats right cause our gay ass devs fucked the coin.
I mean those idiots behave like children, always crying and fighting, luckily we have some good people in that lot, not only those faggots
>>
>>1619716
>volume
>42 btc
>-23.66%
That's some very nice liquidity you got there, bro. What kind of Lambo are you ordering?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.