[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have the money and i want to start buying houses and renting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 65282.jpg (128KB, 750x955px) Image search: [Google]
65282.jpg
128KB, 750x955px
I have the money and i want to start buying houses and renting them out

Anyone know any tips or general advice post it here i will check back every few hours to answer questions
>>
Buy a house near a university and rent out individual rooms.
>>
universities are on a the downward trend...

Internet schools will be normal, only leaving premium unis like Stanford, Harvard Yale.

No more cucktard State univeristy left, unless it has nursing/medical schools.
>>
>>1619621
this
if you have the capital, buy cheap houses in low income neighborhoods and rent them out to single mothers
>>
>>1619627
I don't really need future predictions here you loony

>>1619621
I thought about this but i would rather do it with one person at a time

>>1619640
Alright thanks for the info, do you know if it will be cheaper in the longrun to just hire someone to do the paperwork for me or should i just get a real estate agency involved?
>>
>>1619627
Citation needed
>>
>>1619665
If you are buying the houses on behalf of a company, bring a accountant and a lawyer, and an appraisal.
you are typically buying houses owed by the city, so you don't need to go to a real estate agency
if by hire someone you mean a property manager then I'd wait until you have at least 3 or 4 properties under you
>>
>>universities are on a the downward trend...

Internet schools will be normal, only leaving premium unis like Stanford, Harvard Yale.

No more cucktard State univeristy left, unless it has nursing/medical schools.

Ive been seeing a lot of Southern Cucktard States private dorms being up for sale recently with decently high cap rates.

everyone just seems to be unloading them right now...

See for yourself, look at the difference between quality, cost, and quantity of courses offered by coursera, and compare with your local cucktard state (not your Flaghship Us)
>>
>>1619665
go to biggerpockets forum they have some info
>>
Never trust a hoe.

It's easy to get to a bitch's heart, the real game is to control her mind.
>>
>>1619774
Once you get to her heart you already got to her mind

Source: I'm a pimp
>>
>>1619751
Maybe, but not in this lifetime
>>
AIRBNB
>>
I'm planning on doing this eventually, but the houses in my area keep increasing on value on a yearly basis. Houses that were bought for 10k are now worth about 70-80k, suburban houses range from 150-200k (from 100k), this is due to our metro's area high demand for housing, we're supposedly short by 40k houses...
>>
>>1619605
>buying houses and renting them out
How long will you rent them out? If you dump 200k on a house and rent it out for 1.5k/mo or something, you'll only start making money after 11 years. Plus all the bullshit that comes with renting out property; you had better screen your tenants with a fine-toothed comb, unless you want to spend thousands on repairing all the shit they destroyed.
>>
>>1619605
>I have the money and i want to start buying houses and renting them out
so you have money but no brains...
>>
>>1620509
>>1621631
All you need to do is get a house with a low interest rate on the mortgage (no reason to buy it) and then charge enough rent so that (rent = maintenance + mortgage payment). Repeat, using the equity in the first house as collateral, and then at the end of 30 years you will own 5+ houses. Sell them all and retire.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.