[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other graduates here applying for grad schemes? I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: unilever.jpg (410KB, 3233x3233px) Image search: [Google]
unilever.jpg
410KB, 3233x3233px
Any other graduates here applying for grad schemes?

I've managed to bag a video interview with Unilever today after passing their online games so i'm pretty chuffed about that. Just waiting on HSBC and PwC now.
>>
>>1619372
Recent grad here. Whats a grad scheme? Can you please elaborate?
>>
>>1619372
Did some shit for P&G and JTI. Working for BNP and SYZ now. Believe me it is not fucking worth it, im getting the same amount of income from my side business with a lot less ass liking.
>>
>>1619396
We have them in the UK, basically they're just the training courses graduates go into before they become a trained member of staff. Every big company basically has one. It's the bottom rung of a long career path.

What's your side project?
>>
>>1619461
>>1619572
My bad forgot to tag you. So what's your side project?
>>
>>1619573
Warehouse stacked with cheap biofuel during summer. Selling it high in the heating season. Built my own production and packaging line, going to start producing to cut costs even lower now.
If you have a choice, do not go for PwC, consulting is just a killer on you. You will get some money out of it and a cool title, but you'll literally be a wage slave because of the amount of work. HSBC is cool, loads of doing nothing and getting sacked. I remember when they sacked a shit ton of them in Geneva last year. One guy came in for an interview was basically a copy guy with a cool title. Unilever might be fun, but if i were you i'd go into tobacco industry.
>>
>>1619591
You have a background in the energy sector then?

Dream job would be 1. Unilever 2. PwC 3. HSBC, in that order. Fingers crossed.
>>
>>1619639
oh god no Swiss banking since im 21, just thought if farmers can afford 100-300k tractors and i need to save for a lambo, why not make money off them
>>
Applied to a handful last year. Got to final interviews and assessment centres for a handful of companies. Unfortunately didn't make the cut, now working in a startup.

I mean the pay isn't as good, but I have quite a bit of responsibility and a lot of flexibility.

Hope it goes well for you OP, all nice companies. Remember it's a numbers game though, so make sure you apply to loads.

The tests and video/phone interviews are pretty simple and easy to go through so don't stress too much about them., especially if you have a genuine interest in the company.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.