[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>made 1 billion >pay 40% income tax >only have 600

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1455827241244.png (199KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1455827241244.png
199KB, 800x800px
>made 1 billion
>pay 40% income tax
>only have 600 million

how is this fair? I wanted to be in the B club
>>
File: Bitcoinseller.jpg (31KB, 420x480px) Image search: [Google]
Bitcoinseller.jpg
31KB, 420x480px
>>1616058
Income tax is illegal in the USA famelam.
>>
>>1616058
now there are few thousand more black welfare babies thanks anon
>>
>>1616058
thanks for paying my kids public school
>>
>>1616058
That's what you get for living in America. That's what you get for not making all of your money from a digital product on the internet where nobody can tax you on shit.
>>
>>1616058
It's fair, if and I say IF, that 400 millionis used to lift many people out of poverty and/or increases social mobility... which, in a competently run economy, would mean a larger consumer market and more potential customers and skilled workers for our 600 millionaire to exploit through his business either as consumers or value-adding employees. Eventually pushing him to the billion dollar tipping point in a larger economy.

Of course this never happens because Democracy favors populism without abolishing cronism
>>
>>1616058
>boo hoo i'm rich
>>
>>1616079

> public school

Haven't they cut the budget to 0 or something?
>>
>>1616175

Oh ya, 400 mill is def being used to help people.

Praise the government for their hard work.
>>
It isn't fair, but it's unfortunately the way it is. Your best best in the future would be to find every loophole you can and exploit the shit out of them.
>>
>>1616778
Rich are victims :*(
>>
File: BANKER LOL.jpg (62KB, 352x414px) Image search: [Google]
BANKER LOL.jpg
62KB, 352x414px
>made $1 billion
>realistically it's virtually all capital gains
>you set your "salary" to $1 (yes, one dollar)
>pay no taxes on long-term capital gains in this bracket

>even if you had a 7-figure salary, you'd still pay fraction of that $1 billion income, and would probably use standard accounting practices to legally avoid most of those taxes, anyway
>>
File: louis.jpg (159KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
louis.jpg
159KB, 1920x1080px
>>1617415
That's the plan, famalam.
>>
because no one cares that you made ONLY $600 million go cry me a river you greedy fuck you wouldn't have been able to do that without a shitload of opportunities available to you because of your country
>>
>>1617996
hi Pajeet
>>
>>1617996
Go suck balls, commie.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.