[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to become an arms dealer, how would I go about doing that?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 73284090.jpg (47KB, 500x369px) Image search: [Google]
73284090.jpg
47KB, 500x369px
I want to become an arms dealer, how would I go about doing that?

Serious question.
>>
Buy guns low. Sell guns high.
>>
>>1615912
where
>>
where do gun shops get their inventory
>>
>>1615914
Eastern bloc countries then head to mexico, africa or the middle east.
>>
>>1615908
Describe arms dealer? Who are you selling too? Normal american costumers, foreign costumers? What's your goal?
>>
Read 'Gun Running for Fun and Profit' by Ragnar Benson. It's from the 80s so out of date, but the basic principles haven't changed.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Gunrunning-Fun-Profit-Ragnar-Benson/dp/0873643593
>>
>Arms dealer
I am going to assume you mean black economy arms dealing.

Sure, okay, yeah you could be an arms dealer, sure. Sure. But that's a tough road. Arms dealers, unfortunately, are born not made. You don't wake up one day and say to yourself,
>"okay, I'm suddenly going to have access to a few tonnes of rusty shit AK-47s and surplus rounds from a recently fallen regime that wants to shift their shit; oh and I now speak several languages fluently and have a range of contacts in ports, airports, and in government who can turn a blind eye; and I'm also now fluent in the paperwork and bureaucracy of all the nations I want to trade in, and have contacts within those nations I can call upon to forge documents and landing rights, not to mention to sign off on shit that says my ship full of guns, RPGs, grenades and ammo is actually full of wheat, medicine, and tampons. And I also have a fleet of transport aircraft and landing spots that I run, staffed with a team of guys I employ to secure it."
That's not going to happen. Not unless you are born with parents who travel a lot so you can pick up languages and not unless you get super lucky with who you meet.

But the real safe money's in the arms agent business. You secretly get given some money from a company you represent -- let's use a fictional arms company for the sake of this post, let's call it... Neet Worldwide Solutions, NWS -- and you use that money to effectively bribe politicians and key decision makers into buying the products of NWS. Then how it works is, you get a commission on the sale. So let's say you sell some shitty anti-aircraft guns to a poor country who can't really afford it, for like... $50m. You get something like 1% to 2% of that for making the sale happen.

Being an arms agent is pretty serious shit, too. But it's comparatively much easier than being a dealer. It blurs the line between legal and illegal. All you need is a prior position in government and a lot of contacts. Out of space now
>>
>>1616202

Look up the dude who used to be sourced out of Miami. Also, you don't need any prior contacts to work in the field.

Have a close friend who worked for Effraim and he had no knowledge of the job before he got there. He was pretty bum when the whole thing came to an end.

Go on some .gov websites, look for some contracts, see where it goes.
>>
>>1616202
Okay Yuri
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.