[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /biz/, So California just decriminalized Marijuana. In

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1477377968582.png (277KB, 598x566px) Image search: [Google]
1477377968582.png
277KB, 598x566px
Hello /biz/,

So California just decriminalized Marijuana. In 2018 they will start allowing licensses to sell, transport, grow and consume (in businesses) marijuana. In theory I have a little over a year to attempt to join the green rush. What do you think would be a good idea for the green rush?
>>
>>1615798
Export to states that weed is not yet legal.
Don't be an idiot and profit.
>>
>>1615811

I'm certain people are already do that with Colorado.
>>
Learn how to make tasty foods with weed then serve them in a restaurant like setting. You could also have isolation tanks
>>
>>1615816
Well duh.
Be aggressive and fight the already established competition. Make contacts in other states who would be interested in you weed.
>>
Too late medical scene will assume rec as well. Big dogs have been roaming since prop 215 git sum
>>
>>1615835

What about opening a security company to accommodate the upcoming need for secure transport of money and product. IIRC banks don't deal with dispenseries
>>
this law wouldn't have passed unless the big corps were ready for industrialized growing. Enjoy your $14/hr job being a cashier, sorry bro
>>
>>1615839
>CANN
Iron protection will probably move in.

>MJNA
MPS already in California
>>
>>1615839
Also you better have prior combat exp. if you would like to work there.
>>
>>1615839
>IIRC banks don't deal with dispenseries
they've worked out a set of protocols to cover their ass while still doing business.

I don't know if they're giving loans to mj businesses, afaik they are.
>>
File: 1386215403899.jpg (40KB, 500x397px) Image search: [Google]
1386215403899.jpg
40KB, 500x397px
>>1615798
>decriminalized

no, they legalized it. it was already decriminalized you tard
>>
>>1615846

Fuck
>>
>>1615823
This sounds like a really good idea desu
>>
you better learn how to manage a store first, because that's what you want to do, keeping the records of every single product you're selling to customers and patients.
>>
Similar question but for a canadianfag
how do I join the rush ?
There are currently no informations on health canada as of HOW to get a licence (old pages were archived as we wait for the legislation)
>>
>>1615823
Wow, I'd go there.
>>
>>1616282
>no information
Are you retarded? I've already looked into this, you need to fill shitload of MMPR forms and wait probably a year or two before you get approved, because turd liberal govt. Better luck selling it to high school kids.
>>
>>1616452
there are no forms available yet because the bill hasn't even been discussed you fucking retard

what you're talking about is MEDICAL marijuana, If you didn't have reading comprehension issues you would have noticed that this thread was about the RECREATIONAL marijuana legalization

please KYS and let informed people discuss
>>
File: skull-dollar-signs-3641915.jpg (170KB, 1241x1300px) Image search: [Google]
skull-dollar-signs-3641915.jpg
170KB, 1241x1300px
I'm in California. I'm just going to get a Marijuana seller license and rent it out. Just like I did with a taxi medallion in NY in the 90s.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.