[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You idiots think you can get rich by dicking around online doing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1475846919946.jpg (10KB, 183x200px) Image search: [Google]
1475846919946.jpg
10KB, 183x200px
You idiots think you can get rich by dicking around online doing affiliate marketing shit.

We live in a capitalist society where you are rewarded for providing a good or service. Lets be honest, you're not providing shit by buying and selling Etherium.

Fucking make something tangible. Learn a skill, take it up as a hobby and if its good try and sell it!

I started making PC games with Gamemaker (the engine that created hotline miami). Now I have a game the just been Greenlit on steam and it projected to make upwards of $75,000

Fucking create something!
>>
>>1614440
>We live in a capitalist society where you are rewarded for providing a good or service.
Explain the Kardashians then?
>>
>>1614440
i used to make $2000 a month off marketing surveys

just because you dont have the motivation doesnt mean we dont

>it projected to make upwards of $75,000
i projected to make $200K a year with my game/app and that never happened

good luck
>>
>>1614442
Entertainment value you idiot. Just like any TV show.

The kardashians wouldn't exist if people weren't entertained by their show and then watched the ads that played in the breaks...
>>
File: 1463884214764.jpg (36KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1463884214764.jpg
36KB, 600x450px
>>1614440
>muh pixel shit steam game
>thinks the tool is what makes the art good
>projected to make upwards of $75,000
I'll be seeing you on gleam fammo
>>
>>1614472
It's hit it's kickstarter goal of $30,000 already...
>>
>>1614477
What ever you say "big shot" game developer.
>>
>>1614440
>thinks using the same engine as a recognizable game will bring success
have fun drowning in indie game money
cant wait for pewdiepie to play it, faggot
>>
>>1614450
2000 a month of marketing surveys?
Holy shit
Anon please greentext <3
>>
>>1614442
They service my dick
>>
>>1614440
Would you mind linking your game? Maybe you've really made a great game.
>>
>>1614471
Well firstly I haven't seen the show, but watching a scripted tv show masquerading as documenting the actual lives of a bunch of entitled brats doesn't seem like it'd have much appeal.

But that wasn't actually my question: it concerns their branding empire -- how come their brand has value? It's a capitalist society but they offer no goods, you could just as well slap on any celebrity's endorsement onto a perfume and it would sell. In short: you didn't answer my question

Also, Kickstarter means you're still a long way from success - while it's cool that you have managed to promote yourself to that point of cash support you're hardly a successful entrepreneur who has run a business which has maintained cashflow for many years. Get off you're ego trip before you fall and crack your giant head
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.