[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I deal with annoying fucking coworkers? I work at a pizza

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0110.jpg (44KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0110.jpg
44KB, 600x600px
How do I deal with annoying fucking coworkers?

I work at a pizza restaurant and whenever my shift manager dispatches me on a delivery, he calls me by honking my fucking name like a god damn goose. I haven't been bothered about it for a year, but it's getting to the point where he's doing it all the time and even has the entire store do it a couple times and it has gotten extremely aggravating. I've asked him to stop doing it, before, and he has stopped doing it for a month, but he's back at it again.

I don't know if I should report it to HR or request a transfer, since there are other stores 5-10 miles away.

All I really want to do is bash his head with a bat - that would be very satisfying, but it would be too extreme and I don't want to deal with the consequences.
>>
>>1614335

What's your name and just call him Goose or something till he stops. Go all in and use goose and aviary puns as much as you can.
>>
>>1614335
>pizza restaurant
>report it to HR

Jesus Christ you big baby, you're a fucking pizza delivery boy. Walk around the corner and get a new job if it bothers your widdle feelings so much.
>>
>honking my name like a god damn goose

What did he mean by this?
>>
Just tell him politely that its getting on your nerves. I don't know, I can empathize.

I once worked in a restaurant and my manager would move between, 'you're amazing' from one night to 'you're useless' the next. It got on my nerves because I was studying and it was nightshift,

so I took him to the side and said, 'You said I was great yesterday and now you want to punish me today, I'm not a dog, man."

I thought I was going to get fired for that outburst, but he apologized to me, I think he had a lot of pressure himself and we worked it out. Helps if you're a generally good worker though.
>>
>>1615888
>Helps if you're a generally good worker though.

Competence covers a lot of sins in the service industry. Especially if you can do the work of 2-3 other people just because you're a different sort of lazy. Other people slack off and don't do the job, I do the job with minimum expenditure of effort for the desired result, THEN slack off until bored, then find something else to do.

I've had shouting matches with my manager, and took to walking out when scheduled on weekends. I won that, and they scheduled me mon-fri instead.
I play loud music all day, and nobody seems to care, other than doing it themselves.
I bitch about busted equipment, and it gets fixed. I complain about a lazy superior, and people start noticing he's a lazy incompetent fuck and doing something about him.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.