[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i heard /biz/ was high IQ can i open a weed shop now in cali?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

i heard /biz/ was high IQ

can i open a weed shop now in cali?

can i become a millionaire?
>>
>>1613940
I would suggest you invest in commodities such as oil. I am 100% sure that everything is going to increase in value during the reign of president trump.
>>
>>1613940
Weed is a bubble. There are more pot shops in Colorado than Pharmacies. Everyone thinks it's free money. Don't fall for it.
>>
>>1613940
weed is still illegal under federal law, it's still a gamble

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-13/legal-weed-crowd-s-election-night-euphoria-turns-wary-on-trump
>>
>>1613948

What about gold?
>>
>>1613956
that honestly won't effect anything, people have been saying for years that weed faces too many obstacles, but if that were true then we wouldn't have 9 states that have it legalized. Weed WILL go to the moon.
>>
>>1613954
Weed is here to stay, and some of these companies are going to grow exponentially. It's a gamble, I'd recommend op to do his research and invest in a company he has faith in.
>>
>wants to do the exact same thing thousands of people are doing
>starts a project with aims towards being a millionaire
The formula for failure, ladies and gentlemen
>>
>>1614912
This to be honest. Find something boring that generates a lot of cash.

I make custom closets and libraries.
>>
>>1614916
Jay?
>>
>>1613991
Gold is when righttards are scared. That won't happen for awhile ( the God emperor circlejerk will keep them content for awhile).

Oil will increase.
>>
>>1614301
Going secondary market would be my advice. Sell small plants not the weed. Bigger margins, less hours than having a shop. Also less of a investment, as a few good plants as source material can get you far. It does require skill with plant multiplying. So practice on some herb like garden plants before starting.
>>
>>1613940
Coloradoanon here.

what actually happened here is counties and cities quickly limited how many weed stores and grows are allowed in each area. Permits were sold on a first-come first-served basis.

meaning the first people to both apply and have all the required paperwork done (including fees up to and over $100k) got permits to start stores or greenhouses.

those are the people that make millions. In my town for example we have ~8000 people, 3 weed stores, and 3 grow operations. As you can see your odds are slim, and you have to move really fucking quick to get a permit. It's best if you already know what you need to apply, and have a good solid idea what needs to be done to start your business.

from what I've seen the businesses in my town have started with investments of $1-$15 million each.
>>
>>1613940
in the off chance you're serious, you can open a dispensary in CA if you're legally qualified to own a medical supply store/whatever other requirements to own a dispensary.

with regards to one that sells the stuff for recreational uses, i think you gotta wait until 2018. even then, places like CA, CO and WA will have a lot more competition among their weed shops.

if you're actually 100% dead serious (you probably aren't), then maybe try another state where they just legalized it, like MA. you'll be waiting until 2018 there as well btw.

tl;dr - if you wanna get started now AND you're serious about it, pack up your shit because you're moving to denver, CO.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.