[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I made a shitty e commerce store to sell shitty vapes to Can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: logos.jpg (13KB, 183x176px) Image search: [Google]
logos.jpg
13KB, 183x176px
I made a shitty e commerce store to sell shitty vapes to Canadians. Am I doing it right /biz/?

www.qvape.ca
>>
>>1613917
If that's your logo then you need to torrent photoshop and watch a few tutorials cus that looks fucking disgusting
>>
>>1613926
It is. I'll ask one of my unemployed art major friends to make something for me
>>
>>1613917
making a website is the easy part

bringing people to the website is the hard part

bringing people to the website who actually buy is the hardest part

good luck.
>>
>>1613917
If I help you find customers, are you willing to share the profits?
>>
File: Untitled1241234.png (13KB, 866x590px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled1241234.png
13KB, 866x590px
>>1613917

If I could get your site to even load at all I would do a full consultant style write up for you.
>>
>>1613917
how long did it take you to get shipping and the handling of the transactions down? I've always wanted to sell things on a site, or at least amazon, but have never taken the time to get started.
>>
>>1613917
terrible

[spoiler]let us know how it goes[/spoiler]
>>
>>1614055
Very True.

>>1614070
Perhaps.

>>1614077
Fuck.

>>1614121
Pretty fast. The e commerce platform I'm using calculates it depending on what shipping you're using (I'm using Canada post).

>>1614135
Thanks.
>>
At least try to make it look nice
>>
>battery which should last 8 to 12 hours or up to 900 puffs
>$10
No fucking way.
I paid $60 for a dry herb vaporizer and it only lasts about 30 minutes with a 1600mAh battery.

Also, shouldn't you be selling herbal vaporizers?
I mean, DUDE WEED
>>
>>1614156
Well said. I'm probably just going to use some shopify theme or some shit like that.

>>1614178
Once I get my first sale, I'm thinking of doing more weed stuff since it's going to be legalized across North America soon. I just went off what the Chinese manufacturer said in terms of battery life (lol).
>>
That is indeed shitty.

That 100% template width with free floating width is an eyesore.

The focus should be on the buy-button. Everything should be designed to lead the attention of the surfer there. Instead you have a shitty little buy-button in grey and loads of other links.

No upsells, no e-liquids, no subscriptions, no mailing lists, no nothing.

9.99 product. You wanna buy your mama a house with those proceeds?
>>
>>1614178
headshops gouge hardcore on regular vape shit. You'll see a $10 eGo stick go for $15-$20 at a shop, you'll see it go for $40 at a headshop and it'll come with a $3 ceramic bowl atty.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.