[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /biz/ you fags want to earn some money on the stock

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: deutsche bank.jpg (22KB, 444x261px) Image search: [Google]
deutsche bank.jpg
22KB, 444x261px
Alright /biz/ you fags want to earn some money on the stock market?
Invest Deutsche Bank now that Trump is elected.
>Why invest if the USA want to fine them multiple billion dollars?
Deutsche Bank has lent Trump 300 Million $ so he owns them a favour (http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/09/trumps-conflict-interest-big-overseas-bank-getting-worse-minute)
Additionally it is believed that the fine was just a bait to gather votes of sanders supporters (http://www.wsj.com/articles/obamas-political-bank-run-1475275928)
Expect fines to be dropped or reduced.

Stocks have already risen more than 14% so invest now or be sorry.
>>
>>1612565
If DB kill trump doesnt owe them muney?
>>
>>1612575
And then no bank will ever lend him anything again.
Nice masterplan
>>
>>1612600
He will start his own bank and its going to be great. People will se the bank and say that it is a great bank. Maybe some will say its the greatest.
>>
It went pretty high last days, I would probably wait for small correction.
>>
>>1612628
May be worth it but may also be risky.
If the correction happens much later than in the next few days the current opportunity may already have passed
>>
>>1612636
True, depends on what type of investor you are. Anyway I will invest some amount in it and try finding a way how to cover those potential losses, thanks anon.
>>
>>1612565
Imo Trump wont do anything of the sort for at least his first year. Right now he's trying to convince America that he is not the bigot once portrayed by the media. He wants respect right now. And helping a bank would turn these protests into a full blown domestic terror organisation.
>>
>>1612643
The information alone could cause rise imo, it depends how known among investors this is.
>>
>>1612643
He said after the election that he wants to soften regulations on banks in general (http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/11/10/501610842/trump-team-promises-to-dismantle-dodd-frank-bank-regulations).
This is another reason to for the rise of the stocks of financial institutes.
If Trump wants to softens regulations I see no reasons why he shouldn't weaken or even drop these fines, especially if they were created just for election reasons
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.