[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when interviewer hasen't emailed me for my 2nd interview

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1478338222502.jpg (20KB, 552x526px) Image search: [Google]
1478338222502.jpg
20KB, 552x526px
>when interviewer hasen't emailed me for my 2nd interview when he said he would

Literally fuck off dicking me about.
>>
>>1612464
You didn't get the job. Face the facts.
>>
>>1612464
>interviewers say there is a second interview
>say they will let me know if im progressing to the second round
>also say they will let me know if i am not selected so that im not waiting for nothing
>never hear from them again

this was at a major national bank. that's they way they are man
>>
>>1612464
>Literally

There's your problem bud. You're an idiot millenial.
>>
File: 48949494.jpg (55KB, 500x473px) Image search: [Google]
48949494.jpg
55KB, 500x473px
>>1612464
>interviewer tells me "We'll stay in touch"
>>
>>1612464
>Aptly qualified for position
>9 years experience
>male
>"Sorry, but you're not the right fit for the position"
Fucking perv owner wants eye-candy, not a worker.
>>
dont lose hope.

i had an interview for an analyst position in a well known private equity house, i thought the interview was shit and they told me they would call me in less than a week.

i lost all hope and completely forgot about it, suddenly these people call me a month later telling me i got the job.

their main guys probably rejected them and they had to resort to me, but i got it nonetheless
>>
>>1612464

You need to play these people against each other. You should be interviewing other companies AND tell the interviewer that you are talking to other companies.

As in they might lose you if they don't act.

As an employer, this routine works on me.
>>
>>1612825

I HATE buzz phrases like this

> touch base
> reach out

hopefully emperor trump makes using business buzz phrases an offense punishable by firing squad.
>>
>>1613477
Some companies cross you off the list the moment you say you are looking at other companies, because they assume you are confident enough to have only applied with the best I.e them

Source : I work for Stand Life
>>
>>1613642

Couldn't disagree more.

No matter your field or how dead set you are, any person of high value shops multiple employers. Look at pro athletes, etc...

It's not like you're rude about it. And you don't just bring it up. But if they ask you can and should say you're meeting with other companies.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.