[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

for some reason it's important to me to have everyone know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1454674816429.png (490KB, 1280x709px) Image search: [Google]
1454674816429.png
490KB, 1280x709px
for some reason it's important to me to have everyone know i'm rich but i don't know how to accomplish this because i am not famous
>>
>>1612352
expensive clothing, watch and car
>>
>for some reason

Insecurity. You're a mouse desperate for others to think you're a lion.
>>
>>1612352

become famous
>>
It's almost like you want to be mugged
>>
>>1612352
Get a dick pump the "reason" will go away
>>
>>1612374
How others perceive you matters to a certain degree i the business world.
>>
so what are you doing to get famous?
>>
I wish this was a troll, but sadly, there's a bunch of people who want this. I always wondered what the point of wanting this other than thinking one is better than another person.
>>
>>1612354
this plus random travel to exciting places ALL THE TIME.

if you really want to impress people, invite them along and pay their way. Be nice, give them enough of a warning to take time off from their job, poor people need that kind of thing.

If you REALLY REALLY want to impress people, hire them.
>>
>>1612423
they were nobodies growing up, losers that people didn't know existed in school.

they want this so that they can "prove everyone wrong" about them. they want this so their old school peers will be jealous.

once a loser, always a loser. all the best, OP.
>>
>>1612423
Not OP but I'm an inferior loser nobody and I see this as being one of my only paths to feeling better about myself. All those people were out there getting drunk and fucking each other and having fun, but I made myself a fucking mult-millionaire! It's attempt to wash out past failure.
>>
>>1612352
OP I have thought about this a lot.

Use your money to become famous. Finance a cool instagram and YouTube account, start a memerific business or charity. Come on, this is so easy if you already have money, you can do this.
>>
>>1612352
Hang out with celebrities and post selfies on social media.
>>
File: potmeetkettle.png (43KB, 310x240px) Image search: [Google]
potmeetkettle.png
43KB, 310x240px
>>1612568
>they were nobodies growing up, losers that people didn't know existed in school.

In case you forgot, I'd like to remind you that you're posting on 4chan
>>
>>1612748
This plus, work on an interesting project of some kind you can show everyone, or better yet invest in me and my friends, we're going places, just need to get our start lol
>>
>>1612352
>for some reason it's important
In other words, you're ashamed of that reason.

You know something's wrong about it.

Re-evaluate your life OP. You're only rich if you're rich on the inside as well as the outside. Get an awesome hobby that makes you feel good. Become as unfuckwithable as a Buddhist monk.

Fame is just people wanting a piece of you and you will end with nothing genuine. You will hate yourself again because you will know it's a fucking illusion and you will learn to hate your "groupies."

Of course, it's probably frogposter /r9k/fag roleplaying again, so kill yourself.
>>
>>1613088
its not a roleplay but thanks
>>
>>1612352
Tell me exactly how much money you have.... 330,354? 1,504,340?
>>
>>1613091
~3.5 million
>>
>>1613092
Are you any good at managing artistic projects and having good taste?
>>
>>1613093
i don't know anything about art
>>
>>1613092
Are you at least a very good ideas guy? If not then that's out the drain.
A good entertainer? a good video maker producer?

I guess you could try buying some instagram, youtube and twitters with views(+a lot of bots), but without any content it's kinda hard... is your life at least interesting? or can you make it interesting?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.