[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to 'make it' without having any social

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: killme222.jpg (61KB, 635x473px) Image search: [Google]
killme222.jpg
61KB, 635x473px
Is it possible to 'make it' without having any social skills?

Unless you were born into it, It seems like in order to get wealthy you have to be able to convince other people to give you money.
>>
Humans are social animals. If you want to get anywhere in life you need to know the right people.
>>
>>1611978
Maybe through an ebusiness. All in all though you'll want to work on improving your social skills, and there are plenty of books and free coaching on things like youtube to help you out with that. Really your success will pan down to your skills, patience, willingless to communicate, and research though with the internet route.
>>
>>1611978
OP, this guy - >>1611998
Learning social skills is possible like learning to surf or speak another language. Yes, it's hard but it also isn't the hardest thing in the world.
>>
>>1611978
social skills are acquired with practice. just get out there
>>
>>1611978
Everyone has social skills. Just because you are like me and wish most people would just fucking die doesn't mean you aren't social.

The job I have now pays 55k a year and i rarely talk to anyone all day.
>>
Social skills are overrated IMO.

For example, let's say you are a computer programmer. 90% of the workday you will spend looking at a screen. Yes there are meetings but you can skip them. If you do have to attend you will have to provide and/or receive information, no real need for social skills there since it is all a matter of logic.

If you are a computer programmer with these great social skills, well I'm sorry but your social skills aren't going to get much use.

A lot of programmers work remotely too. They communicate by email.
>>
>>1611978

try /r9k/ faggot
>>
Absolutely.
I got into making money online for 1 reason: I didn't want to interact with people.
Don't expect to 'make it' until 1-2 years of working for free on your goals.
>>
take a course on communication and how to talk to others

work on weaknesses
>>
>>1611978
I have terrible social skills, but I have worked on my sales skills. Just today I convinced a girl to give me $100, and I spent about an hour knocking on doors. I made $125 in an hour, $125 an hour! Incredible.

The ability to convince people to hand you money does not necessarily equate to good social skills. I am socially awkward, I hate being that way. I need something drastic to snap the autism out of me once and for all. Steve jobs has the charisma of a cult leader, you can not make it in this world in a meaningful way unless you are a social Chad.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.