[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you deal with a desperate buyer who seems like a creep,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

How do you deal with a desperate buyer who seems like a creep, ready to murder you in a backalley?

I had some weird face to face buyers and I don't wanna risk it anymore.
>>
>>1611036

You stop listing your shit online you fucking pussy

Fucking hate when people like you have something for sale yet when someone wants to buy it really bad you want to be scared for some reason.
>>
Don't do the deal in a back alley? Do it in a highly public place instead.
>>
Grab them by the pussy don't be a pussy
>>
>>1611060
>scared for some reason.
>for some reason
People have murdered people for the smallest things. Anon has every reason to be scared.
>>
carry a piece if you're doing weird back alley shit.
>>
>>1611637
If you are scared then either don't list your shit online, don't do face to face meetups or don't list hobo filled backalley as place of meeting.
>>
>>1611036
uhhh... demand cash up front?
Also say you have an appointment with a bunch of people right afterwards, 'I told them I'd be only five minutes late'.
Plant the seed that if anything were to happen to you, someone would raise the alarm very quickly.

Also stop being a pussy.
>>
>>1611036

Meet them in public in a well visited destination during the daytime. Duh.

I sold on CL for years and never got too wierded out. I had one guy that was a little strange, but nothing too crazy.
>>
File: 192483832354.jpg (67KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
192483832354.jpg
67KB, 720x576px
>Post a collection item which I was expecting at least 8 people to want to buy it.
>Just 1 faggot who doesn't even give me a price offer for it. He just tells me to meet me and we'll discuss it there. Fuck that.
>He sends me like 12 messages which I don't respond to because I can't be arsed to. He seems pretty autistic and arrogant too.
>After 2 months he's still desperate to get his hand on that item. Finally bother throwing him a bone.

>Tell him to meet me in a public place for a fixed price.
>He's some ugly deformed guy, but too buff to just ignore him.
>He's checking out the item for scratches and shit. Keeps asking me what I want for it.
>50 Dollars.
>He starts questioning me why I didn't answer to his replies
>I genuinely didn't like your approach and didn't feel like dealing with the baggage.
>He looks a little wide-mouthed at me.
>He starts victimizing himself and acting like your typical sociopathic school bully, making a scene.
>He doesn't really seem to be interested in buying, as much as running off with it.
>He wants to buy it for 10 dollars.

>Uh huh I see. Last chance, hotshot. 40 dollars.
>More dramatic bullshit baggage I really didn't want.
>*Whistles*
>2 bodyguards I knew, +2 undercover cops appear.
>Do we have a problem, sir?
>He tries to play the victim card
>The cops aren't having any of this crap and tell him to take it or leave it.
>The moron keeps bitching like a crazy manwhore.
>Sir you're going to have to come with us.
>A small fight that doesn't last more than 4 punches and a metal boot kick to the balls. Good thing I'm a military guy with allies.

If he quacks like a shitty person, looks like an arrogant asshole and acts like an arrogant creep, then he's probably a shitty arrogant creepy asshole. Always come prepared if a buyer raises too many redflags and starts acting too personal to be a serious buyer.
>>
Suck it up buttercup. Most people are creeps tbqh.
>>
>>1611036

Perform all face-to-face transactions in a Police Station parking lot, during the day. Some Police Stations even encourage their parking lots as places to conduct f2f transactions.
>>
File: maxresdefault (5).jpg (107KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (5).jpg
107KB, 1280x720px
>>1611036
>How do you deal with a desperate buyer who seems like a creep, ready to murder you in a backalley?

I'm mostly the one looking like that while selling stuff.
>>
>>1611637
He should also fear driving and cooking, as he's more likely to be killed doing either of those.
>>
>>1612290
And make a video of himself crying about Donald trump to really show how he's effected
>>
>>1611036
Get some security. Bring a friend. Bring a gun. Bring a friend and two guns.
You have to assess your risk and act accordinglt.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.