[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are 23 years old and just got accepted into a state university

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

You are 23 years old and just got accepted into a state university in Connecticut for the spring semester.

Your goal is to study and get straight A's for a year (or 2), then attempt to transfer to the best school you can get into.

You are majoring in something like finance/accounting/economics and will minor/dual major in mathematics.

You will graduate college at 25-26, significantly later than your peers who graduated at 21-23.

Is this too late to become successful?

Which is better if you just want to make money

Finance:
Accounting:
Economics:

Best case scenario, you get into a top 50 school.

Worst case scenario, you graduate from the state school.

Discuss.
>>
>>1610190
accounting for easy job hunts
economics for high salary
finance for 50% of both

all of the above requires shitty tests to prove you're not a dumbass, good luck
>>
Don't worry about when you graduate compared to others you know. People achieve different millstones in life at different times. And education is not for the young, its for everyone. You'll learn when you walk into your first class and see people as young as 18, and as old as 40+. And no one cares/judges.

As for which major, you can take entry courses in all 3 just to see if its something you'd be interested in following a career in. Just don't give up and you'll do fine.
>>
thx for the replies
>>
I got a meme degree in cognitive science from a shitty state university and make 72k 3 years since I graduated. Can't complain.
>>
>>1610484
THat's impressive!
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.