[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, /biz/. I have technology to time travel. I intend to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: images (71).jpg (24KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
images (71).jpg
24KB, 443x332px
Hello, /biz/.

I have technology to time travel.

I intend to make use of it.

It works in such a way I have the exact same mind as of now but in my body at some point of the past. It's basically mind transferring.

I will time travel EXACTLY 10 years and 1 month to the past. I will wake up on the 10th of October of 2008.

I need to know what kind of information can give me economic leverage before I embark that will make me wealthy by now.

I would like to know what to buy, sell, invest in, and by what time.

Thank you for everything.
>>
File: Screenshot_999.png (107KB, 503x374px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_999.png
107KB, 503x374px
Oh this gon be good
>>
>>1609852
Get a job
Accumulate computers and gpus with paycheck
Wait for bitcoin release
Mine bitcoin
Sell at $1,000+
>>
>>1609886
/thread
>>
>>1609852
Travel 10 years 1 mo into the past

>2008

not '06

stay poor pleb
>>
>>1609852
Biff's sport almanac
>>
>>1609852
Yeah honestly just buy around 100.000 BTC at 2009 for basically nothing ( maybe 100 $) and you'll have 70000000 USD if you sell today.
Sell at the peaks and you'll have more.
>>
>>1610823
Then bet it at all trump win.
>>
>>1609852
Just memorize a few numbers -> lottery!
That's my scifi plan, but they might catch time travelers with the lottery so it's risky.
>>
>>1609852
Travel to 2008 and work hard for 8 years.. use the earnings to bet on Hillary Clinton in 2016
>>
>>1609951
You forget that it's a full decade in terms of big-endian based time, which is the same concept of the difference between 1024 megs = 1 gig vs 1000 megs = 1 gig, well, we have a shitton of leapyears, so all those extra days add up, so a decade prior to 2016 isn't EXACT SAME DAY 2006, bub.
>>
>>1609852
Volunteer to help Hillary win her presidential campaign and defend America from the racist misogynist violence of GTA4
>>
>>1609852
What if you alter the timeline so the events which shaped your mind don't happen and you don't get this time travel technology and you've created a paradox well done now existence is destroyed
>>
>>1610845
>In terms of big endian based time
You have no clue what you're rambling about here.
Big endian and little endian refer to which order bytes are stored.

>Same concept of the difference between 1024 megs = 1 gig vs 1000 megs = 1 gig
Again wrong,
1024 Mebibytes = 1 Gibibyte
1000 Megabytes = 1 Gigabyte
The top one is a power of two, used mainly in a technical context.
Bottom one is the SI prefix Mega, 1Kg = 1000g, 1MB = 1000B, easy to work with.

>we have a shitton of leapyears, so all those extra days add up
All 3 of them.

>so a decade prior to 2016 isn't EXACT SAME DAY 2006, bub.
Yeah, just a couple days difference.
>>
>>1611674
I mean 1Mg = 1000Kg, my bad.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.