[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Trump wins >DOW goes up why? I thought he was going to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: chrome_2016-11-10_12-04-27.jpg (41KB, 685x522px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2016-11-10_12-04-27.jpg
41KB, 685x522px
>Trump wins
>DOW goes up

why? I thought he was going to shut down the fed and relapse the economy
>>
>>1609791
i don't trust it
>>
Wait for his retarded economic policies
>>
>>1609791
Things are going to go to shit early next year with our next recession and everyone will be quick to blame Trump.

Will be a great time to buy things though since the Fed won't be able to lower interest rates since we'll be in a recession.
>>
>>1609791
it was a meme
>>
>>1609791

>Got to inflate the bubble as much as possible to have it burst on schedule when some of his policies go into effect.
>>
This is the irrational exuberance. Load up on shorts and wait for December 13-14..
>>
File: President-elect Trump.jpg (310KB, 1651x1287px) Image search: [Google]
President-elect Trump.jpg
310KB, 1651x1287px
>>1609791
Dow Futures were down when trump became the projected winner, at market open the next day stock take a hit but then began to rally upward. Renewables are down, but coal, and big bank stocks like Bank of America and Goldman Sachs are up.

Everyone predicted a Clinton victory, and organized their portfolio accordingly, but when Trump won it caused a ruckus of people moving their money around, and after thinking it over Wall Street decides that they can use Trump to their advantage. Trump is lowering the corporate tax rate from 35% to an amazing 15%, he'll re-negotiate trade deals, he said he's going to rip up the environmental regulations, which is going to be horrible for humanity but wall street loves those short-term gains.
>>
>>1609844
This.
>>
>>1609844
yup i agree
>>
>>1609791
The markets are going to take a major hit when interest rates go up. But, it's a necessity. The only question is, when will that happen?
>>
>>1609866

how long until those deregulations have an effect, 1-2 years? same with tax cuts and trade deals. the market should respond favorably if he can actually pass those laws.
>>
>>1610450
End of Q1 into start of Q2 2017
cap it, it's going to start slow but by start of 2018 we'll be at about the same as 2009.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.