[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have some money saved, but it's not enough for my plans.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1476306331598_2_.jpg (729KB, 1280x1351px) Image search: [Google]
1476306331598_2_.jpg
729KB, 1280x1351px
I have some money saved, but it's not enough for my plans. Is it rational to gamble half the money, for the chance of getting the amount I need?
>>
>>1609609
how would you gamble it? i don't think it would work, ¿why don't you invest it instead?
>>
>>1609609
Gambling is not rationale, unless you're the house.
Just wait and save.
>>
>>1609618
I mean pure gambling, with 300% returns. No investment would make that much
>>
>>1609622
i wouldn't do that if i were you, but if you are in a hurry, go ahead
>>
>>1609609
Yeah, do it! Yolo style!
But do it on a dice game where you can choose your exact chances of winning, like this: https://primedice.com/?c=adb4dz
>>
>>1609609
Don't do it. Gambling's about not facing reality, ignoring the odds.
>>
Only gamble if the outcome is predetermined and you're one of the few who knows that.
>>
>>1609622
do you know something the oddsmakers don't? The answer to my question is the answer to yours.
>>
>>1609609
Yep, go back in time and bet on Trump
>>
>>1609609
Did Emma Watson really do a photo that lewd or am I seeing what I want to see? Damn I am in the library and have this really uncomfortable boner right now.
>>
Put it all in the saints or steelers to cover the spread
>>
>>1611358

Not Emma Watson. Not even close .
>>
>>1611358
I could quick fap to that in a library

If you get caught you'll make the news. another story of 'Trump's America'
>>
File: not emma.jpg (183KB, 1137x1200px) Image search: [Google]
not emma.jpg
183KB, 1137x1200px
>>1609609
>>1611358
>>1611415
>>1611418

here's the original
>>
Could you at least do some matched betting? Read up on it. At least then it's not gambling.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.